♢ stickers ♢

You had a soft spot for cute little things, but nothing too over the top. Little objects with aesthetically pleasing designs or simplistic, cartoony designs was your thing. Anything dopey-looking just had you melting into a puddle of uncontained joy. When you found out they made Pokemon plushies with ditto faces on them, you bet your ass you had to invest. They were so basic yet so adorable, you couldn't ask for anything more.

So when your friend got you these Japanese style food stickers with little arms and legs and small faces on them, you took an instant liking to them. To make the best out of your friend's gift, you went around putting these stickers on all your belongings. Your phone case, your agenda, a few sprinkled on your notebooks, you even generously donated some to your friends. Normally you wouldn't use the stickers so carelessly, in fear that one day the adhesive would give out and the precious sticker would fall off and out of your life, unbeknownst to you. But today, you thought "Why not?" Your lovely friend blessed with such a pleasant surprise and you decide not to use it? That's just rude to your friend, and you wouldn't do such injustice to them.

Humming a happy tune, you fiddle with the sheet of stickers as you run your fingers over the grooved paper of the used sticker outlines. It was quite an eventful day in your opinion, you enjoyed decorating your items to add a little zing to your life. Best school day ever, there was nothing better than sharing joy in flat pieces of clear, plastic delights. Your eyes stopped at a cake sticker, one that was dozing off on its garnished plate. "Hm, I should give some to Tsukki as well," you mused to yourself, making up your mind to go find the tall boy.

You first looked to see if he was sitting at his desk, fortunately he was. He had his headphones on with his head resting on his hands, eyes closed serenely as he savoured his music. You snuck up to his desk and plucked a notebook off his desk, but he felt the movement and reacted quickly. His eyes flitted to you and they narrowed with suspicion.

"What do you think you're doing?"

You yelped, backing away from him immediately and frantically paddled back to your desk. "I'm just gonna borrow your notebook real quick alright? Thanks I'll give it back soon promise!" You flopped down and quickly peeled the sticker from the sheet, placing it next to his name. You felt him walking up to your desk which caused your hand to slip, accidentally sticking the cake on lopsidedly.

Satisfied that you even got the sticker onto the notebook, you shoved it into Tsukishima's arms and dipped from the premises as fast as you could, blurting out that you were going to get a drink from the vending machine. You left the classroom in a blaze, not looking back to see Tsukishima's confused face. He looked down and noticed the new addition to his notebook, the slanted cake sticker next to his name.

He shook his head in amusement and ran his thumb over the sticker, firmly pressing down on it to make sure that it fully clung onto the cover. He didn't know why you made such a fuss over it, but he liked it. He looked over at your notebook and noticed that you also had a few food stickers on your belongings too, but no cake one. He found another cake sticker on your sheet and stuck it next to your name, also slanted like his.

He smirked at his deed, wondering how you'd react when you came back.