ii ~ 𝐷𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑜𝑛'𝑠 𝐸𝑔𝑔𝑠, 𝐾ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑠

*Not Edited*

"The Dragon is never afraid

"The Dragon is never afraid."

~~~

Animal skin tents, hordes of people, and rhythmic drums was not how Rhaenaerys envisioned her wedding. She had imagined a beautiful waterfall behind her husband's figure as she wore a beautiful blue dress, with her family and Lord & Ladies gifting her with various exotic items from foreign lands.

Rhae's violet-eyes drifted to Khal Drogo, his own dark hues watching as yet another Magister granted him and the twins with gifts.

Meat was everywhere, people fucking in the open, and killing, but no one seemed bothered.

Rhaenaerys turned her attention to Viserys, whose eyes were already on his two sisters. She glared at him, watching as he turned to face the Magister beside him.

The youngest-twin watched as two Dothraki fought over a woman, blood being spilled as everyone looked on in excitement before his throat was slit, and his braid cut off.

Rhaenaerys glanced at Daenerys, the poor girl looked half-sick as she clung to her twin's side, eyes never leaving the Dothraki.

It was almost savage to watch, but they knew they had to. If the Targaryen twins wanted to survive, they had to get used to it.

Khal Drogo spoke something in Dothraki as the twins turned to face a knight; he seemed so out of place, in Rhae's eyes. "A small gift for the new Khaleesis." He addressed, as Rhae gazed over him. He seemed middle-age, weathered as he held books within his hands, with light hair and kind eyes. "Songs and histories from the Seven Kingdoms."

"Thank you, Ser." Daenerys said, taking the books into her hands. "Are you Westerosi?" Rhaenaerys asked, noting how different he seemed to speak and appear.

"Ser Jorah Mormont of Bear Island, I served King Aerys for many years. Gods be good, I hope to always serve the rightful King." He glanced to the twins' older brother as he spoke.

Bear Island was in the Northern Kingdom of Westeros, far from the beaches the Targaryen twins resided on.

Rhae eyed the knight carefully, unsure on why he'd be at a Dothraki wedding. Ser Jorah left as the next Magister was called upon, two slaves bringing up a chest. Magister Illyrio stood as they opened the chest, the twins' eyes falling to it.

There were four dragon eggs nestled inside, each vastly different from the next. They were like stone, each with scales lining it. Daenerys had already picked up the green egg, while Rhaenaerys reached for the creamy-white egg, her soft fingers locking around the heavy stone.