x ~ 𝐽𝑎𝑙𝑎𝑛 𝐴𝑡𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑎𝑟𝑖 𝐴𝑛𝑛𝑖

*Not Edited*

"We could establish a dynasty that will last a thousand years, or we could collapse into nothing, as the Targaryens did

as the Targaryens did."

~~~

Daenerys Targaryen was sitting upon a stool while she braided Khal Drogo's dark locks as he sat upon the floor of the hut they resided inside of.

"The Stallion who mounts the world has no need for iron chairs." Khal Drogo spoke in his Dothraki language.

"According to the prophecy... the Stallion will ride to the ends of the earth." Daenerys responded, continuing their conversation in the native Dothraki language.

"The earth ends at the black salt sea. No horse can cross the poison water."

"The earth does not end at the sea... there are many dirts beyond the sea. The dirt where I was born."

Khal Drogo smirked as he turned to face Daenerys, "Not dirts. Lands." Daenerys smiled at the Khal, "Lands, yes."

Daenerys continued to braid Drogo's hair as she spoke once more, "There are thousands of ships in the free cities. Wooden horses that fly across the sea."

Khal Drogo softly grumbled, "Let's speak no more of wooden horses and iron chairs."

"It's not a chair. It's a... a... throne."

"Throne."
Khal Drogo repeated in the common tongue.

Daenerys placed her finished braid over Drogo's shoulder as she leaned her chin on his shoulder, "A chair for a King to sit upon, or... a Queen."

Khal Drogo nuzzled his head against Daenerys' before he turned around to face her, "A King does not need a chair to sit upon. He only needs a horse." The Khal kissed his wife before standing and leaving the hut. Daenerys softly smiled to herself before she went to leave, as well, to find Rhaenaerys.

ꕥ 𐂃☀︎︎𐂃 ꕥ

Later that evening, the Targaryen twins decided to visit the market of Vaes Dothrak as many traders passed through the Dothraki city that day. Doreah and Irri trailed behind the Targaryen twins with Rakharo following them, while Ser Jorah walked bedside the two.

The market was filled with Dothraki, merchants, traders, and slaves. Mid-wives carried baskets filled with fruits, spices, or plants above their heads as they went about their business. Parrots of the most unique and wondrous colors sat atop many of the merchants shoulders. Men were doing the strangest movements with their bodies that the human-form shouldn't be able to accomplish.