𝐱𝐢𝐯 𝕬 𝕾𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝕾𝐧𝐨𝐰

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦______________________

______________________

____ The gentle and soothing rush of the crystal waters of the Bite, a bay connecting to the Narrow Sea, accented the bright sun of the dawning sky glowing upon the shimmering waters whilst a summer snow leaked from the cloudless sky, the flakes melting upon the warm touch of the waters below the Northern sky. The flakes of the summer snow left kisses upon the grass, that resembled the colors of ferns spread across the floors of the known Wolfwood in the North.

The secondborn son of House Stark laid before the Bite, so close that if he were to stretch his booted feet downwards the tips of his toes would sink beneath the warmth of the waters, with the direwolves, Alysanne and Greywind by his side, as always. The black direwolf laid beside her Stark with her wolf head on his thighs, receiving soothing caresses from her loving Stark, whilst the bright gray direwolf stretched himself out behind his Stark's brother, Rikson leaning his back against the direwolf's side, lifting with every breath from the large wolf, which oddly comforted the young Stark boy.

Some days had past since the young Wolves rode through the gates of their home to march south and play the game of thrones to save their pack trapped in the jaws of the prideful Lions. And the eldest of the Stark brothers had noticed, ever since the Northerners began to sleep underneath the stars, the nightmares plaguing his younger brother had begun to, supposedly, fade away as he noticed the, rather faint, bags underneath Rikson's Northern blue eyes beginning to fade as he seemed more well-rested than Robb had ever seen him ever since his brother had returned from beyond the Wall a year ago. And that reassured the eldest of the Starks more than anything as he worried for his brother more than anything, or anyone, ever since they had left the walls of their home some days ago.

Although Rikson Stark still worried, greatly, for his precious family, as did Robb, but now, without his nightmares of the past plaguing him, he felt more determined than ever to ride South to the capital, free his father and sisters and kill all the Lions.

Rikson of House Stark, the Midnight Wolf, had a fight forged in the unforgiving breath of winter inside of him, and nothing.. nothing.. was going to melt it.

Though, a tendril of fear still lingered inside of the fierce Wolf's heart.

Fear of what the Lannisters could be doing to his sweet sister, Sansa, in their den.. for all he knew Prince... King.. Joffrey could be torturing his sister, beating her in the streets of the capital as the Southerners laughed and shouted insults to her.

Rikson shivered in both rage, and dread, at the thought, wanting nothing more than to ride South and rip the Lions to bloody shreds. Alysanne licked her Stark's hand that rested beside his thigh, the other still caressing her soft fur, as if telling her Stark she would kill all the Lions for him, and their siblings.