ix ~ 𝐴 𝐺𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑒𝑛 𝐶𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑛

*Not Edited*

"The whore is pregnant

"The whore is pregnant. I want 'em both dead, mother and child both. Her twin Rhaenys and that fool Viserys, as well. I want them all dead."

~~~

Rhaenaerys Targaryen knelt in front of the chest with the four dragon eggs nestled inside of it, each color vastly different from the next.

A green egg tinted with bronze scales laid next to a cream egg that shaded a dark brown at the rough bottom of the scaled egg. Beside the cream egg laid a black egg tinted with red scales when the light hit it. The rounded egg, next to the black one, was lined with creamy-white scales tinted with an amethyst shade that sparkled like gems in the evening sun.

Rhae lifted the creamy-white egg from the chest, the treasure so large it had to be held with both of the her hands. The egg felt as if the hatchling inside of it still lived. It felt like small fireworks against the Targaryen's hands as she cradled the egg.

Rhae turned towards the pit of coals behind her, standing to walk towards it. Once beside it, Rhae knelt in front of the pit and placed the egg atop the coals, the black-rocks sizzled when the egg made contact with the heat.

Rhaenaerys observed the egg, some mysterious magic emitting from the object the longer it sat on the coals.

Irri walked into the hut, carrying a couple blankets in her arms as the night was quite chilly in Vaes Dothrak.

"Khaleesi?"

Rhae picked up the egg, that was producing a boiling heat, but the Targaryen didn't feel anything other than a comforting warmth.

"Oh, Khaleesi!"

Irri dropped the blankets as she ran towards Rhae, taking the egg from her hands but immediately dropping it as the heat burned her hands.

The hand-maiden inspected Rhaenaerys' hands, only to see they were unburnt. Rhae took Irri's hands into her own, staring at the red marks that lined her palms.

"You're hurt."

ꕥ 𐂃☀︎︎𐂃 ꕥ

"Rakh! Rakh! Rakh haj!"

Daenerys Targaryen listened to the Dothraki chanting around her as she took a bite from the horse's heart in her bloody hands.

A custom in Dothraki spoke that every Khaleesi with a Khal's child must consume the heart of a stallion to give strength to the unborn babe.