𝐱𝐢 𝕿𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝖄𝐨𝐮, 𝕷𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝕷𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐑𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞__________________

__________________

____ Standing upon the stone walls of Winterfell is the secondborn Stark, his arms leaning against the stone-made walls, that reached just above his waist, as the tips of his hair flowed with the breeze. His crystals for eyes, holding an emotion one couldn't describe, stared at the sun rising towards the sky that casted a gray tone above Westeros that day as the dawn broke through the clouds. The Northern breeze of the dawn swept throughout Winterfell as the people began to awaken and go about their daily activities, whether that be to feed the hounds or begin cooking breakfast for the Starks.

The black direwolf, Alysanne, stood beside her Stark, the breeze sweeping through her fur and dancing with her tail, as her rubies for eyes stared at the lands before the wall she stood upon, the scent of the morning entering her nose.

The Godswood laid just before the wall the Stark and direwolf stood upon, the trees dancing with the breeze as the dawn began to paint an orange tone upon the forest. Morning birds sang their songs, accented by the whispers of the breeze in the Godswood as it swept through the trees, and the ambiance of the ancient castle beginning to arouse in Winterfell.

The secondborn released a breath, shifting his feet into a more comfortable position as he had been standing in the same spot for some hours, as the dawn casted it's toned shadows upon his young features. The dawn had always been the Stark's more favored hour of the days in the North, as it symbolized that everything could fall like the sun but will rise once more.

Then a ruckus was heard near the gates, the guards of House Stark shouting at an intolerable man dressed in red and gold with an escort of guards behind him, alongside a man of the Night's Watch.

Rikson turned his head towards the direction he knew the gates of Winterfell were, wondering who could be at the gates for the guards to shout so bloody much, but the Stark didn't bother to leave his position on the wall, knowing someone would deal with the situation if it got too out of hand for the gate-guards. The direwolf turned her head towards her Stark, releasing a huff through her snout.

"Perhaps a Lion stands at our gates?"

The direwolf shook her head in distaste, another huff falling from her snout, resulting in a chuckle from Rikson, "Aye, I don't like 'em either." The Stark and the direwolf then shifted their gems for eyes towards the sun rising above the distant hills in the North.

Moments began to pass, with the Northern breeze kissing the secondborn Stark's, red-tinted, cheeks and flowing through the tips of his Stark-brunette hair as Alysanne lent her body against his, her tail, lightly, wagging. It was a peaceful moment for the secondborn of House Stark...