𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢 𝕬 𝕽𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝕱𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝕾𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡

𝐓𝐨 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬________________

________________

____ In the far South, the sun shone brightly above the lands as it casted it's warmth upon the creatures of the scarce forests and people of the capital. The capital of Westeros itself, King's Landing, bustled with noise and chaos as news of Lord Eddard Stark's imprisonment reached the locals' ears. Inside of the Red Keep, Sansa Stark sat before a table in the Queen's chambers, and before her stood Grand Maester Pycelle, Lord Petyr Baelish, and the Spider, Lord Varys, whilst the Lannister Queen, herself, sat in a chair at the table before her.

The culling of seagulls wafted through the gently swaying curtains sewn with thin creamy-colored fabric as the breeze from the waters of Blackwater Bay drifted across the room as the sun shown it's bright yellow glow into the Queen's chambers adorned with tasteless furniture that screamed royalty.

"Your father has proved to be
an awful traitor, dear."

The smooth voice of the Spider, Lord Varys, reached Sansa Stark's ears, therefore, she removed her fearful gaze from the light-lavender fabric of her dress and onto the men and woman in front of her. "King Robert's body was still warm when Lord Eddard began plotting to steal Joffrey's rightful throne." The repulsive Grand Maester spoke in his aged voice that gurgled once or twice whenever he spoke.

"He wouldn't do that. He knows how much I love Joffrey... he wouldn't." Sansa spoke in her timid voice, before she turned her gaze away from the Maester and towards Queen Ceresi Lannister, "Please, Your Grace, there's been a mistake. Send for my father, he'll tell you.. the King was his friend."

The Lannister Queen, with her golden locks of hair that shinned beneath the rays of the sun, saw the unshed tears inside of the Stark's eyes that resembled her Tully mother's, therefore, she spoke,

"Sansa, sweetling, you are innocent of any wrong.. we know that. Yet, you are the daughter of a traitor.
How can I allow you to marry my son?"

The voice of the Grand Maester's followed the Queen's, "A child born of a traitor's seed is no fit consort for our King. She is a sweet thing now, Your Grace, but in ten years who knows what treasons she may hatch?" With tears in her beautiful bright Tully blue eyes, "No, I'm not!.. I'll be a good wife to him, you'll see, and I'll be a queen just like you, I promise... I won't hatch anything." Queen Cersei held a look of thoughtful doubt, considering the girl's words, when Lord Petyr Baelish's voice spoke up, defending the young Stark girl, "The girl is innocent, Your Grace. She should be given a chance to prove her loyalty."

A silence of thought consumed the chambers, before the Queen silently released a short breath, "Little dove, you must write to Lady Catelyn and your brothers, what were their names?" The Lannister Queen spoke as she slid a piece of creamy parchment towards the young Stark girl.