xi ~ 𝑊𝑒 𝐴𝑟𝑒 𝐾ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑠

*Not Edited*

"The Dragon feeds on horse and lamb alike

"The Dragon feeds on horse and lamb alike."

~~~

Smoke and screams filled the atmosphere of a small town as the Great Khal's Khalasar sacked it.

The Dothraki pulled the statues down with rope and watched the stone crumble as it collapsed onto the ground. The riders were finishing off the men, taking the women and children as their slaves. The mid-wives of the Khalasar looted the houses and bodies.

The Targaryen twins dismounted their mare, giving it's reigns to a Dothraki rider, before they walked throughout the town. Doreah, Irri, and Rakharo followed behind the twins as Ser Jorah paced alongside them.

Rhaenaerys glanced towards a pair children that were tied to a post, needing to quickly avert her gaze before any form of guilt could consume her.

"What did they do?"
Daenerys questioned, concern lacing her expression.

"Lamb men make good slaves. Khal Drogo will make a gift of them to the slavers, and the slavers will give us gold." Rakharo explained.

"I thought the Dothraki didn't believe in money?"
Daenerys looked at Ser Jorah for an answer.

"Gold to hire ships, Princess. Ships to sail to Westeros." Ser Jorah answered as he continued to walk alongside the Targaryen twins.

The group came across an overcrowded-pen, filled with women. The women sobbed as the Dothraki mounted them. The wailing of the women bothered the twins as they put themselves in their position.

"Jorah, make them stop."
Daenerys spoke with determination.

"Khaleesi?"

"You heard my sister." Rhae hissed, both of them wanting the suffering of the women to stop.

"These men have shed blood for their Khal. Now they claim their reward." Ser Jorah reasoned.

"She is a lamb girl, Khaleesis. The riders do her honor. If her wailing offends the Khaleesis, I will bring you her tongue." Rakharo spoke.

"Princesses, you have gentle hearts, but this is how it's always been." Ser Jorah stated.

"We do not have gentle hearts, Ser. Do as we command or Khal Drogo will hear why." Daenerys commanded.