𝐢 𝕿𝐡𝐞 𝕭𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝕾𝐭𝐚𝐫

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐌𝐞𝐧_____________

_____________

___𝔉or miles upon miles all one could see were the dozens of bronze mountains and hills that made up the Red Waste. No grass could be seen no matter which direction one turned in, the only thing to blanket the world was rough-sand that dried out one's throat and stuck itself between their fingers and toes.

   A thick cloud of dust trailed behind a small herd of Dothraki, whom had been traveling through the, ruthless and unforgiving, Red Waste for days now with little to no food or water. This herd of Dothraki is the small Khalasar of the Targaryen Twins. The Dothraki whom had stayed by the Great Khal's pyre all through the night and had awoken to the songs of the four baby dragons' of their twin Khalessis.

   The small Khalasar consisted of no more than thirty Essos-tanned men, women and children with six Blood-Riders, that had been loyal to their Khaleesis ever since their marriage to the Great Khal, alongside the exiled Knight from Westeros and the Targaryen Twins, themselves.

   The Targaryen Twins walked near the rear of the herd, with one of their handmaidens, Doreah, walking behind them with wonder shinning in her eyes, as the black hatchling perched upon Daenerys Targaryen's shoulder, whom lifted her hand to offer him a piece of meat. The baby dragon sniffed at the raw meat before hissing as he turned his small head away, refusing to eat, which worried the eldest Targaryen and her twin sister, whom walked beside her.

   "What did your brother say about them, Khaleesi?" Doreah spoke up. She had never thought to ever see a dragon in her lifetime, now she has witnessed the birth of the first dragons to be seen in centuries and stares at one of the four baby dragons as he hissed and shrieked on one of her Khaleesis' shoulders. She knew she would never forget the way they sang and how the sun above glimmered on the dragon's black scales with hints of red. She could die happy having seen such wonders.

   "He said they ate meat." Daenerys responded, worry in her violet eyes as she looks upon her black hatchling. "He didn't tell you what kind of meat?"

   It is Rhaenaerys Targaryen that responds, "Our brother didn't know anything about dragons.. he didn't know anything about anything." The youngest of the twins, then, extends her hand for the hatchling to hop onto, whom does so with a sweet chirp, bringing soft grins onto the twins' beautiful features, "𝐄𝐡." She speaks, commanding the Dothraki leading the black stallion beside her twin to halt the horse that carries the four wooden carriers that contain the other three baby dragons. Rhae opens the carrier closet to her, lowering the hatchling into it, when a scream fills the humid air.

   The Targaryen and dragon turn their heads towards the sound, only to see the white mare, gifted to the twins by Khal Drogo on their wedding day, falling onto the rough-sand. Daenerys has already begun rushing towards the mare, when Rhaenaerys turns her head towards Doreah, whom nods with sorrow in her eyes, therefore, the youngest twin follows behind her sister as the handmaiden closes and locks the carrier containing the baby dragon.