𝐢𝐢𝐢 𝕿𝐡𝐞 𝕸𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝖂𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟, 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐇𝐢𝐦____________________

____________________

"Father, Smith, Warrior, Mother, Maiden, Crone, Stranger... I am hers/his and she/he is mine. From this day, until the end of my days."

____ Rikson Stark tucked a stray piece of Adryana Snow's auburn hair behind her ear before placing a kiss upon her soft lips, feeling her smile into it as her fingers played with his wavy brunette hair.

The gently swaying trees alongside the flowing creek behind the newly-wed created a peaceful atmosphere during their wedding night as they broke apart from their loving, and slightly passionate, kiss.

Though, worry clouded Adryana's young features as her emerald green eyes gazed into Rikson's.

"You're trembling, my love. What's wrong?"

"Your parents, Riky, what are we going to do?"

Rikson smiled at Adryana, cupping her cheek, watching as she nuzzled into his hand, "We're not going to worry about anything right now, this is a happy moment. The happiest moment of my life." His eyes filled with more love than he thought possible as he assured his wife of her worries.

The bastard daughter of House Karstark sunk into the strong arms of her husband, savoring the warmth and safety she felt whenever he held her, as she listened to the melody of his heartbeat.

ꕥ 𓅓☽𓅓 ꕥ

"No. Absolutely not."

Rikson lowly huffed as he subtly rolled his eyes, having already expected this kind of reaction from his parents when he informed them of his marriage.

"My son did not marry Torrhen Karstark's bastard daughter, I will not hear it."

Adryana Snow began to tremble under Lord Stark's harsh gaze, cuddling herself into Rikson's side, feeling relief when his arm wrapped around her.

"I did marry Adryana Snow, father."

Eddard Stark's blood boiled as he glared at the newly-wed. Rikson had always been the rebellious child, but marriage without consent? To a bastard? That was a low neither Lord or Lady Stark had expected.

"Rikson of House Stark, you have disappointed us."

Rikson had to admit it stung to hear those words come from his father, the man he had always looked up to. But he stood his ground, keeping his gaze upon his father's glare as he kept his wife close to him.