𝐢𝐢𝐢 𝕿𝐡𝐞 𝕲𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝕭𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬

𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐬_________

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐬
_________

___𝔒nce the sun broke through the horizon, the black blanket of the night's sky beginning to shimmer with beautiful colors of dragon-flame orange and the lavender flower's purple, Rhaenaerys Targaryen had awoken from her restful sleep with nothing but her prophetic dream on her mind.

While Daenerys Targaryen had stood from the rough ground and stretched her muscles, that ached from the terrain she slept on, before she walked away to check on the heartbroken Irri and the Khalasar beginning to awaken to the sounds of the birds flying above, the youngest Targaryen had scooted over to her leather satchel, that laid beside the dragons' carriers, and gathered her journal, that held a quill made from a black hawk's feather kept inside of the closed book made from leather, and some ink held within a small-glass made bottle. Those three things were objects the Dreamer had always kept by her side ever since a young girl that realized some of her dreams were prophetic dreams.

Before the Targaryen could scooch back towards the rough rock underneath her and her sister's make-shift hut covered with a thick layer of sand, a soft screech drifted through her ears and stole her attention.

Rhaenaerys lifted her head towards the four carriers her satchel rested near, her Targaryen violet eyes meeting with the white dragon's eyes. Rhaellon's eyes were like two oceans of melted amethysts, they were so beautiful and extraordinary to the Targaryen. She felt she could gaze into the dragon's eyes forever and still be amazed by their beauty. The hatchling softly screeched at her mother, bringing her attention out of her thoughts and onto herself again, before flapping her wings, making the young Targaryen softly smile at her request.

"𝑨𝒍𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕, 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈." Rhae spoke gently, like a mother would to her child, before unlatching the leather strings that held the front side of the wooden carrier closed and extending her arm outwards towards her sweet white hatchling. Rhaellon hissed with exhilaration while flapping her wings, before she hopped onto her mother's hand and climbed up her arm to perch upon her shoulder. The white hatchling screeched when she were settled upon her mother's shoulder, before turning her head towards Rhae and nuzzling it against her mother's own, whom softly smiled at the affection she adored receiving.

The young Targaryen, then, took a moment to admire the hatchling upon her shoulder. The dragon's scales had started to become more of a creamy-white than just the pure white she were hatched with. A purple tinge had begun to run down the scales on the baby dragon's back and underneath her neck and tail. Her wings, three times her slender body's size, were also tinted with dark purple scales that glimmered like a gem under the sunlight of the bright sun above. The small horns that had begun to grow along her neck, back, then tail, and around her small head, alongside her small talons, were the color of the snows she had seen in her prophetic dreams. Rhaellon was like a gleaming and beautiful white gem with tinges of purple held within it's depths.