𝐢𝐢 𝕿𝐡𝐞 𝖂𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝕶𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐀𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐚 ___________________

___________________

___𝔗hree suns had rose and fell above the brutal and unforgiving Red Waste in Essos, a barren land many were known to never come out of. The Targaryen Twins' small Khalasar had been awaiting the three Blood-Riders', sent to find anything living in the sand covered lands around them, return. Just like they are now, sitting underneath their make-shift huts in their make-shift camp in a cervice in between two rocky hills, that were the color of bronze and golden sand mixed together. The sun shone brightly above the Khalasar, drying out their throats and leaving burning kisses to their skin, whilst songs from birds, flying above them as if to mock them, echoed across the dry land.

The Targaryen Twins, themselves, sit beside one another underneath their hut, made from thin and tan fabrics and animal-skins, leaning against a rough rock layered with a coat of sand that mixed between the silver strands of their hair. The hatchlings' four carriers rested beside the rock the twins leaned their backs on, the dragons resting underneath the warmth of the sun their scales so craved. Rhaenaerys' head rests on her twin's shoulder as she softly slumbers, while Daenerys gazes up at the sky with her violet eyes, so beautiful and so rare. She wondered what the clouds would look like from her dragon's back, wondered what the clouds would feel like if she touched them, wondered if she could touch the sun, perhaps. Fire cannot kill a dragon, she thought.

The Westerosi Knight from Bear Island rested some feet before his Khaleesis, his light-blonde hair sticking to the sides of his sweat-coated head as his aged and calloused hand raised his skin of water towards his dry lips, taking a small sip before lowering the skin back onto his belt. Though, as he moves his gaze towards the sands miles beyond their camp, his stone-gray eyes notice something in the distance.

His eyes narrow, trying to make out the dark figure approaching the camp through the blurry lines the heat created on the rough ground and the cloud of dust the large figure kicked up. Then, when the dark figure whinnies, does Ser Jorah Mormont discover what it were. A black horse, painted with red streaks along it's dark fur and the saddle of a Dothraki upon it's back, alongside a leather sack hanging from it's right side.

"𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬." Ser Jorah speaks, gaining Daenerys' attention as she removes her eyes from the clear sky above and towards her loyal Knight, seeing the figure in the distance, approaching fast, for herself.

As Ser Jorah stands and goes to approach the horse, the attention of the Khalasar gained at his actions, the eldest Targaryen gently shakes her sister awake, whom awakens with but three shakes and blinks the crust out of her sore eyes whilst lifting her violet eyes towards her sister beside her.