Chapter 30: The Demand

Jin's hand cups his erection through his briefs. "Because I want those one hundred kisses on my cock."

My eyes go wide, pupils dilating. "Jin..."

"If he gets one hundred kisses then it is only fair that I get them too." He pulls his cock out and gives it one big stroke.

His eyes lock with mine and his finger points down expectantly.

Slowly I lower to my knees, never breaking eye contact. I know a part of me should be annoyed by his presumption and demand. But something inside of me already has my body reacting to his words and I can feel myself grow wet. I reach up to pull his briefs down but his hands grab my wrists.

"Hands behind your back."

I balk and his eyes soften. He tucks my hair behind my ears and starts to stroke my head. "Are you gonna be a good girl?"

After a moment's hesitation, I nod and clasp my hands together behind my back.

His smile is sweet while his eyes are dark as he pulls out his cock. It's the first time I've ever had a full view of it and the sheer size surprises me.

That's been inside of me. I know how it feels but seeing it is something entirely different.

He pumps his hand up his long shaft in leisurely strokes. The head is a dark rose color now and some of his seed is already beaded at the tip. I lick my lips in anticipation. Slowly I start and begin by kissing at the bottom of his shaft and then drop to his balls and pepper a few kisses there for good measure. When I lick a stripe up to his tip he moans and a smile spreads across my face. I pop his tip in my mouth quickly and then release it, teasing him for what's to come. I follow the wet lick I just made with kisses and then start on the other side and repeat my motions. Lick, suck, kiss, kiss, kiss. Lick, suck, kiss, kiss, kiss.

"Fuck, that's my girl."

His slow breathing quickly escalates into panting and just before I open my mouth to take him fully inside, I pause and look up at him with falsely sweet eyes.

"Was that one hundred?"

His eyes open from when they fluttered closed and I can see the stark devastation there. I smirk before moving forward and taking him into my mouth. Not being able to use my hands is becoming exceedingly harder since I can't fit all of him in my mouth at once. Usually, I would pump the rest of the shaft that couldn't fit. I pull him in as far as I can and swallow. His palm slams flat against the door, shifting all his weight onto his arm. Gagging, I release him and then bob up and down on him rapidly setting a pace I know I won't be able to keep up much longer unless I want to fall forward. Jin's hands reach up and grab both sides of my face to still me and I look up at him, cock still in my mouth, with a question in my eyes.

"Will you let Oppa fuck your mouth?"

I forget to breathe through my nose and I pull back and release him to take a gasping breath.

"Are you okay?" He asks. Concern filling every syllable.

I nod, and tell him, "Yes, that was just so fucking hot."

Sparks light up in his eyes and he chuckles.

"Put your hands on my knees and hold on."

I do as he says and grip him tightly. Just the idea of him fucking my mouth has me dripping.

"Open."

The command sends shivers down my spine and I immediately obey.

"If you need me to stop grab my wrists." He waits for me to nod in understanding and then pushes his length into my mouth.