Chapter 27: The Game

Taehyung looks to Jimin, "Truth or dare?"

The shorter man replies with excitement, "Dare!"

Tae's eyebrows lift to the sky. Uh oh.

"I dare you to lift your shirt up at our next concert twenty times."

There is a ripple of laughter and shock but Jimin agrees with a smile.

"Hell yeah, I'll do it! Someone will have to keep track of it though." Jimin swivels his head to me and I roll my eyes but nod.

Jungkook snickers and Jimin turns to him. "Truth or dare?"

His doe eyes grow bigger by the second, he bites his lower lip in consideration.

"Dare," he finally settles on.

Jimin's eyes light up with evil mirth. "I dare you to look Rose in the eye and ask her to set up your next fan meet and greet."

"Fuck!" The Maknae buries his head in his hands and we all bust out laughing.

How this man can be so shy about some things but then so confident about other is an enigma in itself.

"Aw, it's okay Kookie. I promise I won't make it any harder for you than it already will be."

He inclines his head towards me graciously and then sets his eyes on Jimin's boyfriend.

"Namjoon your turn," the youngest sing-songs to the leader. "Truth or dare?"

Namjoon is reclined on the bed with his hands behind his back, wholly too comfortable. "Truth."

"Boring!" His boyfriend complains and Namjoon flicks his nose playfully.

The youngest smiles with payback in his eyes. "Joonie, if you weren't dating Jimin who of us would you date?"

"Ya!" Jimin complains and bats Jungkook on the back of the head.

Namjoon rolls his eyes, "Easy, I wouldn't date any of you losers." He then wraps Jimin in his arms and whispers something in his ear that we can't hear. It makes him blush.

Namjoon turns to me, "Truth or dare, Rose?"

I'm exhausted from my last dare where Hoseok had me stand on one foot for the entirety of a whole round so I answer, "Truth."

Joonie raises his brows at this and now I'm worried. "Rose, who would you date out of all of us?"

My eyes go wide at this. All eyes are on me and I feel my face burning. Yoongi and Jin sit up from their relaxed positions and the pressure of who of them I'm supposed to pick feels overwhelming. I think I'm supposed to make up some funny non-answer the way Namjoon did. But now I feel like so much time has passed that I now seem like I'm really pondering my answer, but I don't want them to think that!

"Um..." I'm stalling.

Jin and Yoongi are staring at me with such intensity I feel like they are going to burn a hole through my head with their eyes. I look around the bed at all of them, faux sizing all of them up.

In the end, I go with a safe choice. "I stand by my comment the other day. If Hobi was straight, I'd date him."

It feels like the safest answer since it would never come true. Taehyung throws his hands up in the air in annoyance, grumbling about how that answer is cheating. Hobi starting whooping and cheering

"Aw! Rose! You're the only girl I'd date if I were straight." He grabs me by the shoulders, picking me up like a doll, and starts swinging me around.