Chapter 31: The Dilemma

If I seemed jumpy before, then now every nerve ending I have is on high alert at all times. I can feel the ache in my body of being strung out from anxiety every time I step into the shower. The scorching water relaxing my trembling muscles. When it hits the back of my neck it practically scorches through the skin and down to my bones and I yelp out in pain.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi asks, peeking his head into the bathroom. He came over early this morning so we could spend time together without the watchful eyes of the others. Him giving up sleep to see me in all the proof I need to know of his feelings for me.

"Water's just hot!" I call out to him.

I hear the door shut and go back to washing my body, but the sound of a zipper startles me.

"Yoongs?"

He pulls the curtain back on the shower, "Yes?"

"You scared me!" My heartbeat stutters and restarts.

Yoongi steps into the shower with me and pulls me close.

"Sorry Jagi, but I just couldn't resist joining you."

His hands roam across my body and I shiver from his cold touch, his hands not yet warmed from the burning water.

I squeeze shampoo into my hand and start lathering my hair and then his. "No funny business then, we need to spend this shower actually getting clean."

Too many rounds of fucking make you sticky and sweaty.

He pushes some shampoo out of his eyes as he squirts body wash into his palm.

"Everyone is going to be awake soon and—" Yoongi's hands dipped to my sex and I shiver before pushing his hand away, "What did I just say!"

His eyes sparkle innocently, "What? I'm just washing you."

I just narrowly miss getting shampoo in my eye.

"Switch," I tell him, my face scrunched up in a glare.

Yoongi rinses the product out of his hair, while I wash my body. "No more sexual touching." My voice is resolute.

"Whatever you say, Rose." His hands grab my loofah and he rubs it in circles across my body. When he works it over my nipples, I shudder.

I bite my lip as I hold back my moan, "No sexual touching," but there's no bite left in my voice.

"I'm not touching you, the loofah is." I can hear the smirk in his voice.

What can I say? I'm weak.

"Okay fine, really quick but then we actually have to get clean."

His smile is sweet but his eyes are wicked.

This man will eat me whole if I let him.

"Whatever you say, Rose."

When we are finally clean and out of the shower, Yoongi sneaks back to his room to get dressed for the day. The boys decided they want to go shopping while we're in Italy and since we have some time before we need to leave for the next tour stop we all decided to take a nice little break today and explore the city (with bodyguards of course) and enjoy all it as to offer.

"I know the bodyguards will be communicating with each other so we can keep track of everyone and make sure no one gets hurt. But I'm trusting all of you not to do anything stupid." We all turn to look at Taehyung who pouts and crosses his arms. "Keep a low profile and don't draw attention to yourselves. Sunglasses and hats on at all times. I know this isn't a big deal for you guys but it is for me. This is the first time you guys have gone off alone on my watch."