First Day Of The Academy

It has been 1 year since the...uh...meeting of Satsuki and Naruto and many things have changed.

Believe me when I say this. Many things.

Naruto and Natsumi were 8. The age to enter the ninja academy. The twins were basically...polar opposites. As in the sun and the moon. As in the yang and the yin. As the light and the dark. As in...a heartwarmingly cheerful girl to a cold hearted sarcastic cynical asshole. You can guess who is who right?

Naruto had changed. Believe me when I say this. When he was 7, he used to be quite a...uhh...normal 7 year old (As normal as one can be with the soul of a bloodthirsty 9 tailed woman can be). But now, his personality had gone through a massive change. Naruto was all the things that an Uzumaki should NOT be.

He was cool. Calm. Dark. Kinda EMO (Don't tell that to his face unless you want a few important organs decayed by dark chakra). And most of all...Badass. He wore a full sleeved white shirt along with dark blue pants underneath a medieval brown cape cloak which worked wonders for stealth.

Kushina had spit out her tea and broke a few cups when she had noticed the very intricately embroidered print of a certain 9-tailed demon fox on the back of Naruto's brown cloak...

...Naruto did not do that to spite the villagers. Of course not. But he definetly admitted that the brown cape cloak with a fiery Kyuubi printed on its back looked cool. Naruto would never tell Kushina where he got it. Nuh uh. No damn way.

He had a kunai holster bandaged on his left leg on his pant. He had let his blood-streaked blonde hair grow. It was more spikier, more...feral. Mix that with the fact that he had whiskers and VOILA! You get an Inuzuka woman's wet dream. And FINALLY! FINALLY he had managed to summon his Zanpakuto in the real world. Kushina had choked for air as she had first laid her sights on that blade. The blade had not changed at all. It was still the same that he had summoned in his inner world 2 years ago...He had the long-sword strapped on his back underneath his cloak in a long scabbard. It is still in its sealed state though. He was far from achieving Shikai.

Most of all...Naruto told Kushina about his...relation with the Kyuubi. That day he had witnessed why Kushina was called the Akai Chi no Habenero. Don't make poor Naru-chan remember that day. Naruto had stopped Kushina from telling the old man Sandaime and sealing up his connection to the Kyuubi through a lot of convincing. And showing her what he could do with dark chakra.

Kushina would never, ever admit it. But she was jealous. WELL SHE HAD EVERY RIGHT TO BE DAMMIT! She had the Kyuubi sealed in her once upon a time too!! Why didn't she get a cool sword like that?! Or why couldn't she ever channel that dark chakra?! That would be so useful!! Or why didn't she even known that the Kyuubi was a woman?! And why in the name of kami's heavenly tits didn't she ever think of changing her outfit to something as cool as Naruto during her kunoichi days?! Even if just to spite the villagers...

...Oh right. She was too busy wearing crimson red dresses and screaming about being a Hokage on top of her lungs and challenging Mikoto to fights...Like a true Uzumaki. If she wasn't 29 years old and a mother then she would have considered pouting...

Life was such a bitch. Naruto was absolutely nothing like an Uzumaki and yet he was showing the ability to use something she prided herself on...The Kongo Fusa( Adamantine Sealing Chains)

Naruto's chakra was very similar to her own and thus there was a small possibility that he could use the chains...

Kushina was also upset by the fact that Naruto still didn't want to train with her and her daughter. She had been trying to fix the wedge between the family by spending more time with him but it seemed difficult. Especially with Naruto's training regimen. But she certainly discovered much more interesting things about her son...