Awakening - Part 3

SHLIEK!!

The sound of a blade piercing the flesh echoed throughout the clearing as an ethereal purplish sword ripped through Daisuke's arm. The man staggered back fearfully gazing at his amputated arm that fell off on the ground and rolled off,

"GAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!" The man screamed finally when he felt the...pain. Oh so much pain...He quickly dropped the sack that was on his back and staggered back with red liquid oozing out of his arm which was cut in half. He gazed fearfully at the monster that was standing in front of him.

'...He's dropped the sack...Means Hanabi is safe...Now to eliminate him...' Naruto thought with a small sense of satisfaction. This was basically a search and rescue mission he was told about by Danzo. Primary objective is to separate any unknown factors from the target and then go for the elimination of hostile threats.

Daisuke gazed upon those slitted red eyes, purple sword emanating some kind of black smoke, 12 raven wings on his back as he tried to make any sense of the situation, '...This boy...There's no way that he is only 14...No fucking way that this is a academy student...He moves like an assassin...Like a TRAINED assassin...'

Naruto growled lowly into his throat as he saw the man...Missing only his left limb, '...Seems as if I have gotten rusty...Or this man's just that good...Because I was aiming to cut his full arm...'

"I would advice not underestimating this man Naruto-kun...He is a Special Jounin after all...Now...You may need to unleash 'bloodlust' in this fight..." Kurama muttered from his mindscape with a smirk on her face...

Now 'bloodlust' was actually an ability of sorts...In this form, his power, agility and strength will increase over time along with his Killing Intent. The more Naruto takes or dishes out damage to himself or his opponents the stronger he becomes. The more damage given out/taken the more his power increases over time.

'...Are you sure?' Naruto asked warily. He never liked using bloodlust...If somehow the fight drags on for long periods of time then he may lose himself into the bloodlust. His desire to kill that fueled the 'bloodlust' form would increase with time and if it becomes too much to handle then Naruto would go on a rampage for a time...

...Danzo had had the bad surprise of fighting a rampaging 12 winged swordsman when he had first unlocked his bloodlust form...The man's scars on his chest were solid proof of that.

Daisuke somehow calmed his nerves with a small medical jutsu that he had learnt in Kumo. The blood will not stop flowing but the pain will atleast dull so that he can focus more on his fight rather than the pain he was currently feeling...

The red-streaked blonde saw with some fascination as a green light flickered on the kidnapper's cut off arm from where blood was gushing out...But nothing happened.

Daisuke took a deep breath in and observed his situation...It was not good. He had lost an entire arm. He was bleeding profusely. There was an winged enemy with the ability to fly. His chances of winning were abysmal if not impossible...

Seeing the desperation in the man's eyes Naruto smirked, "...Finally letting have fate her way with you is it?" He asked with a cruel mocking grin. Nope...He wouldn't need 'bloodlust' to fight this wounded vermin.

The man didn't answer as he steeled himself. If he was going down he was bringing down this punk with him. With a deep breath he reached into his pockets and -

KA-CHINK!

Naruto closely avoided 6 flying star like projectiles that were launched from the man's Shuriken pouch. Looks like the fight was actually beginning now...With a grin he dashed forward and made a horizontal slash at the man.