Team 10

"...Naruto...Can't you just forget about it? I mean...Okay...That prank kinda did lower our clan's esteem in the village...But come on...It was just a prank...Besides she is getting grounded anyway..."

"..." The red-streaked blonde haired boy grumbled under his breath and walked into his room, not dignifying his mother's question with a response. Of course, Natsumi got off relatively easy.

While he was worried about Hiruzen giving her a lawful punishment that could have even consisted of banishment, the old man had just laughed it off when he'd dragged his sister to his office to apologize and said, 'Mah you're too uptight Naruto-kun. Give her some slack. It was just a harmless prank...She's been doing that since childhood...'

To say that he was stunned would be an understatement. Naruto was expecting some harsh punishment. Harsh punishment that should have been given...Natsumi disrespected the fucking HOKAGES for god's sake...

Of course...Unknown to both of them, Kushina exactly knew the reason Natsumi was let off...It was her father's face on the monument that she discolored after all...Of course she was angry at her daughter...And also kinda guilty that Natsumi got the unfair advantage of being a Hokage's daughter...She knew that if it was someone else in place of her daughter...Only Banishment as punishment would have seemed like heaven.

The red haired Uzumaki matriarch saw her son recede back into his room with a scowl on his face and sighed. He was too harsh for his own good...Harsh, uptight, prideful and cold...

'...I'm pretty sure Mikoto and Fugaku or Hiashi and Himari would have exchanged Naruto with Satsuki-chan or Hinata-chan in a heartbeat...' Kushina thought to herself with a sweatdrop...It was rather fitting to see her cold son in black clothes with triple tomoe in each red eye grunting out 'Hn'-s every once a while...Or in white robes with a long hair and lavender eyes...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun's ray shined down upon Konoha's Hokage monument casting long shadows on the ground.

The ravens and roosters started to caw, telling people that it was time to wake up. Naruto Uzumaki rubbed his sleepy eyes as he got up. He hadn't gotten much sleep yesterday night...He'd reported to Danzo about the success of his mission and was also making plans on how to assassinate Danzo...

...And also...There was another matter...There was Satsuki who he'd have to tell the entire massacre thingy too...

Shaking his head out of those thoughts, Naruto got up from his bed, dressed up in his regular attire and brushed his teeth with his favorite strawberry toothpaste...Call him a kid but he loved that toothpaste...

He was a little excited too. Today was the day of Team Placements...He just hoped he'd get someone atleast useful in his team...Welp, atleast he and Satsuki would be together...That was a relief.

Soon enough he went down to have breakfast. He was met with his mother and sister slurping down their respective ramen on the table.

Natsumi greeted him rather shyly with a wave. The blue eyed blonde didn't bat and eyelash and sat down to have his own meal...Vegetables and some meat mind you. Not the white flour in an oversaturated broth.

After that he bid goodbye to Kushina with a regular hug and was on his way to the school...

'Ah nothing beats startling birds while flying to school in the morning...' Naruto thought to himself with a smirk when he saw a nearby raven caw at him rather surprised when it saw the massive 6 airs of wings on his back.