Thanks Giving Note

To,
Dear Readers,

First and foremost of all I would like to sincerely thank all of you who took their precious free time to read my story. Today, as I sit upon my desk in front of my PC, I feel an insurmountable pride swelling inside me.

I would never have imagined even in my wildest dreams that BOTH of my stories of become such great hits. It has been merely one and a half months that I published this story and yet, as I look upon the computer screen, there are more than 3k viewers coupled with votes that are nearing 200.

After my extraordinary failure of writting a story for the first time that was the wonderful disaster of a story named "The Legend Of Sinnoh" I had lost all hope that I could ever become any good of a writer. But my first story that became a hit, "Kanto : Going My Way" with above 34k reads and near 1000 votes I regained my lost will. I found courage to venture forth and write another story based upon the mysterious yet wonderful worlds of Naruto and Bleach that came to be known as the Shinigami's Screw Up.

And that's all because of you people. Henceforth I can officially and pridefully say that both my stories have become hits. All thanks to my dear Readers...

I highly appreciate that you took your time to read this story among thousands other at Wattpad.

That's all I have to say. Thanks a lot guys (and gals) for the support you've given me. The next chapter would be available soon.

Yours sincerely,
Silent_Hero