Fifteen

I am so so so sorry that it took so long for me to update this 🥺 I hit a bit of writers block but hopefully my inspiration for this is back!! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter ❤️

Demi

TMZ Exclusive:
Demi Lovato pregnant with number 4.

Demi Lovato, 38, was spotted out at The Grove with younger sister, Madison. The songstress was spotted sporting what looked to be a baby bump.

Lovato already has two daughters which she shares with her ex-fiancé and The Young and the Restless star,
Max Ehrich, and she has a son who she shares with her husband.

Liked by matthew_scott_montgomery, diannadelagarza and 5,715,352 othersddlovato I wanted to keep this a secret for as long as I could but the paparazzi are vultures #twinpregnancy 👶🏽👶🏽

ddlovato I wanted to keep this a secret for as long as I could but the paparazzi are vultures #twinpregnancy 👶🏽👶🏽

Oh and @tmz_tv it's babies number 5 & 6 👼🏽🕊💗
View all 321,616 comments
sirahsays 🥺🥺🥺
maddelagarza So excited for these beauties 👏🏼😍

"Mommy, do I have to go back to school?" I lightly laughed as Isaiah stepped into the master bedroom.

"I thought you liked school, Handsome?"

"I do, but I wanna stay and look after you and the babies" the smile on my face widened as I focused all my attention on my boy. He lifted his hand and settled it on my belly. I'm now 26 weeks pregnant and everything with the babies is still amazing. Baby A is still the more quiet one but they tend to be a lot more active when Baby B is kicking at them. We still don't know their genders and we still don't want to know. It isn't going to make a difference either way. I will still love them unconditionally.

"You are going to be such an amazing big brother, Zay."

"Is there a brother in there?" he lightly poked my bump.

"We don't know, Handsome. Would you like a brother?" I gently ran my fingers through his curls.

"Yeah, then I have someone to play cars with" I leant to press a kiss to his forehead. I winced as I felt a sharp kick to my ribs. "Mommy, you hurting?" I flashed Isaiah a smile.

"I'm okay, Baby" I took a hold of his hand and pressed it against my bump where Baby B was kicking. He giggled at the feeling against his hand. He cuddled himself into my side and I pressed a kiss to the top of his head, keeping my hand on top of his. Just loving this moment between me, Isaiah and my unborn twins.

-

"Mom" I smiled as I glanced up from the pile of laundry and over at Kyra as she stepped into the room.

"Hey Ky. You okay?"

"Yeah" she lowered herself down onto the bed beside me and I leant to press a kiss to her temple, running my fingers through her hair. "If one of the babies is a girl, can we call her Indi?"

"Indi's cute. Where did you hear that name?"

"It's the name of a girl on the tv show I'm watching and I thought it was cute" I widely smiled as her eyes met mine.

"We'll talk to dad when he gets home and see what he thinks" she nodded and then glanced down at her hands, beginning to play with her fingers. "You okay, Honey?" I stroked a strand of hair behind her ear. She nodded but I wasn't entirely convinced. "You can talk to me, Baby. What's bothering you?"

"Can I..." I remained quiet, waiting for her to just speak. "When I go back to school, can I join the soccer team?"

"Of course you can, Honey. You don't need to ask me, you do what makes you happy."

"But it's a boy sport."

"Who told you it was a boy sport?" I lightly caressed the side of her face with the back of my finger.

"My friends."

"It isn't a boy sport, Honey. It's a sport for anyone. If you want to join the soccer team, you can, okay? And if anyone gives you trouble for it, you tell me. You're not being bullied, are you?" the thought of it made my heart ache. I know what it's like to be bullied. Kyra may only be 8 but kids can still be cruel.

"No, I promise" I flashed her a tiny smile. "Can I quit dance?" I lightly laughed as her lips twitched at the corners.

"Of course you can, Baby" her smile just seemed to widen as I leant to kiss her forehead. "Now, do you want to help me with this laundry?" she nodded, taking a pile of clothes I handed to her.

-

"Kyra wants to quit dance" Kobe glanced down at me as I stepped up to him, my hand running along his back.

"That's not a surprise" I shook my head and lightly smiled, my smile just widening as he leant to peck my lips.

"No, it isn't" I nibbled on my lower lip and glanced back at Kyra and Isaiah who were curled up with their iPads. "She wants to join the school's soccer team" I glanced back up at Kobe to see that he was wearing a wide smile.

"I'm going to have a little soccer superstar" I lightly laughed.

"She's getting some grief from her friends. I don't know how long she's wanted to join the soccer team but her friends keep saying that it's a boy sport and it's not for girls" I handed Kobe a plate as he started to dish out dinner.

"She can do whatever makes her happy, the same goes for Ayla" I love that Kobe treats Ayla and Kyra as his own.

"I told her that if it continues, she should tell me and I'll sort it."

"You'll kick ass, Baby" I lightly giggled as Kobe smirked.

"Mama bears gotta protect her cubs" I lightly caressed my belly to prove my point which just made Kobe laugh.

"I love you so much" my heart fluttered as he turned to me, cupping my face in his hands. "And I love how much you protect our cubs" he leant to peck my lips.

"Don't let dinner burn" he gasped slightly as he pulled away.

"You don't love me" I rolled my eyes as he faked hurt, his lower lip sticking out as he pouted. I slapped him on the arm and lightly laughed, leaning up on my tiptoes to kiss his cheek.

"Of course I love you. How could I not?" his eyes turned to meet mine and he flashed me a smile. "Zay, can you get Ayla from upstairs because dinner's ready?"

"Okay Mommy" I leant to peck Kobe's lips and then headed to set the table, glancing back over my shoulder to find him staring down at my ass.

"Food, Daddy" a wicked smirk spread across his face as he pulled his eyes from my ass.

"You're evil" I giggled as I turned back to the table.

——