III- Sam- We aren't eating anything here. We'll want takeout of your lives.

That restaurant was creepy.

Ar would be like, "Great Stater of the Obvious, what would we do without you?!"

My heart felt heavy thinking about my sister.  Wiping the tears from my eyes, I thought, "We'll get her back."

We walked in, and two men came up to us. One was burly, and the other, a bit skinnier than burly dude. 

Karnya, Isha and Nilan, seemed to be trying to hide behind our backs. 

Both of their eyes turned icy when they saw the kids. 

"Well," the burly one said, "it's you again."

"Again?" I thought. 

Then I remembered, back when these guys were fighting Durgamasura, Aranya had told us about them. 

They wouldn't fall for the wine trick again. That was for sure. But I didn't have much time to deliberate, because Burly dude pounced on Sid and me, while skinny guy pounced on the other three. 

Then I realized, their knives were missing from their scabbards! 

But then their sharp claws would be enough to kill us.

I saw the kids kill the  skinny guy with his own brother's knife. 

Burly guy seemed to notice. He hissed in my ear, "We won't be dead long. Our master is taking over souls as well as hearts."

I screamed. And struggled. Then, a knife protruded from his back, and Isha asked angrily, "Where is she?"

She applied pressure to his wound, which seemed a bit harsh.

He whispered, "Naga-Loka."

"She's in Naga-Loka?" I asked, frowning. 

"T-their followers are...." burly guy said, and gave out a wail of despair, and crumbled to dust.