VI- Sam- I'm not in the mood for a scavenger hunt.

I don't like being punched as a way of being woken up. So that's what my brother did. 

"OWWWWWWWW!!!!" I wailed, as my brother's fist connected to my stomach.

He smirked as he saw my eyes watering in pain. 

"Why does everybody love to physically abuse me?" I said, weakly.

"You're an easy target, that's why." Sid said.

"I'm the god of wind," I protested.

"What will you do? Sweep me off my feet?" Sid taunted.

"Not funny," I growled, grabbing my mace, "Not funny at all."

Nilan stopped us before a war could break out. "Guys? We're running late...."

"Oh.. yeah. Naga- Loka right?"

"Yep."

"How're we getting there?"

"You're going to use your amazing powers to fly us all there." Sid said, his voice pouring buckets full of sarcasm.

I stared at him, my eye twitching. 

"Gods, you're such a chucklehead. You actually thought that was true? What's in your head? Air?" he said, rolling his eyes.

"No, but we'll find out what's in yours." I snarled, frustrated.

"Can we go?" Nilan asked petulantly. 

"Yeah."

Nilan spread his arms out wide, and started chanting some words. 

A portal appeared in front of us, ready to take us to Naga- Loka.

As soon as we got out, we were in front of a locked door. Words burned into the seafloor, which were:

"Bringer of rain, wielder of mace, father of heroes, why not join us in this race?"

"I'm guessing that's me?" I said. "Vayu, I mean. Same person."

Other words burned into the ground:

"Wife of Lord Vishnu, bringer of wealth, we hope this finds you in good health?"

"Me." said Karnya, grumpily.

"Together you two shall find the crown of Naga- Loka, of which the nagas never speak, for they are meek. Yet, this, the object you seek, a revered token, shall ultimately lead you to a friend you have not spoken for a fortnight and a day, this is all we have to say. Be warned, after the crown, the town of Naga- Loka's officials, would like to add you to their kills."

"Ok...... I just want to say this: I'm not in the mood for a scavenger hunt."

Another line burned into the ground:

"TOO BAD"