XXI- Karnya- NO GRANOLA BARS! (The cookies are fine)

Aranya's cousins were pessimists. As soon as we knocked on her aunt and uncle's door, the two boys slammed it in our faces. After fifteen minutes of yelling and insults, they let us in. 

"What do you want?" Sid asked, plopping down on the sofa, and not bothering to offer us the yummy freshly- baked cookies his mother had made. Rude.

I stole two of them, and started munching on them while Aranya told them about the shadow monster.

"So, what? You guys are running away?" "Pretty much, yeah. But I'm gonna put a spell on our parents so they don't know if we even exist. But we need your help."

"So you want us to run away too?" "..... Yes." she mumbled. "I'm game. My finals are a week away, and I haven't got a chance to study. This will be more fun anyway." "Cool. Thanks Sid. Sam, you?" "Yeah, okay." Sam said.

"What's our first move?" Sid asked, rubbing his hands. "First, we pack. Take those cookies too." Aranya said, firmly. "How will the cookies help?" "They won't. I just like them." 

Sid rolled his eyes, but went to his bedroom, packed clothes, and came out. He dumped the cookies in his bag, and started searching the pantry for something to eat. "Maybe we could take granola-" 

We stopped him midway of that vile sentence. "-NO!" "Do not take those vile foodstuffs." I growled. "What?" Sid asked, amused. "We've had way too many granola bars on a quest for our own good." Isha said, shuddering. "Are you all forgetting? I can summon food." I said.

"It's for the good, Kar." Aranya said. "I think the Kauravas can sense whenever we do magic. Remember the bus?" "Yeah, but we weren't doing magic then." "I-I had, in the morning. Maybe their tracking is slow, but its bound to be faster now." Aranya said. "Okay, so we've packed. Now what?" Sam asked.

"We go looking for the Pandavas."