V- Aranya- Bruh, this will NOT end well for you.

It was happening more and more often. I was transported to a battlefield. Surprisingly, the Pandavas were there too. I constantly thought of where I was and what I was.

Where: My mind

What: IRDK.

I guess I was something like a spirit? I knew like, physically I was there, but unconscious. Mentally, I was exploring the worlds. But..... lately, I'd been transported to that battlefield. More and more. The Pandavas were there, and so were 100 people who looked a bit like the Pandavas and each other. 

The Kauravas.

The past or the future? How would I know? 

I tried to channel my energy into staying into the plane with the worlds, but it was in vain. 

When I was in the plane, I saw an uproar in Mrityuloka. Chitragupta, who kept a record of everyone's karma, was missing. Monsters were trying to enter the magical boundaries.

They were trying to climb the throne that my best friend Nilan would sit on, when he died, and became a god again.

Not 'when', 'if '

I hoped our deaths would be very far. Like, we'd die of old age, not wounds.

I'd once read a story that said, on a new moon night, when there was a solar eclipse, specially, the Celestial World boundaries were at their weakest. The sun and the moon were guardians of the Celestial World and Manava- Loka. 

The sun, nor the moon would be shown in the sky. 

I gulped. If my calculations were correct, (they usually were..), about how long I'd been captured, the solar eclipse was very close.

My vision went, and I was momentarily blind. Then, I was back in the battlefield. A voice whispered in my head, "Show us the past, Saraswati."

The past.

They were trying to meddle with time. Go back to the Kurukshetra war. 

No. No, they couldn't do that right?

Hopefully, it wouldn't end well for them.

"They have you. And you are...." an annoying voice in my head said.

"A clairvoyant." I whispered, horrified.

I was currently in my own head, arguing with myself. I was the weapon they had. 

I was back on the plane, my mind reeling. 

"One thing at a time, Sinha." I told myself.

I was wishing my cousins and friends would come... I needed them.

If it was through willpower, or dumb luck, I was in front of a world I'd never seen before, on the plane. 

I was looking at the restaurant where we'd gone in our first quest. My cousins and friends were going in there.

Was it Manava- Loka?

Yep it was..... 

I'd never tried going into another world. But I didn't care. I took a deep breath and entered Manava- Loka. I was nothing other than a ghost. 

But what could I do? 

I just followed them.

I saw them engage in battle with Sunda and Upasunda. Those idiots. Though they wouldn't fall for the wine trick again. 

Then what?

I got an idea. I sent a mind message to Isha. It took most of my energy, so I sat down behind the counters, and saw that she'd heard me.

I managed to hear one of few words that Sunda uttered in his dying breaths.

"Naga- Loka"

I stepped out of the world, and stood in front of the translucent bubble marked, 'Naga- Loka' and waited for my friends and brothers to arrive.