XVI- Nilan- Gummy Bears? Don't you have self-respect?

"Yuyutsu? I thought he was illegitimate or something." I questioned as we followed a spirit to the throne room. My throne room. 

Aranya fingered her necklace, and said, "Yeah. Technically, he wasn't a Kaurava, but at least one of their brothers. By blood. He was born to a maid in Dhrithirashtra's palace." 

"Oh. So I'm guessing that if we lose the war, Yuyutsu gets my throne?" I asked, a tad grumpy.

"Yeah."

"Lord Yuyutsu, I have the avatars here." the ghost said suddenly. I stopped slowly. And turned around to see a dude lounging on the throne, while eating....... gummy bears.

Yep. An almost immortal eating gummy bears. Like, is self- respect a thing? Granted, even after you were defeated in the messiest way possible, you attacked the world twice, would give you the inkling that meant the Universe was saying, "GET OUTTA HERE!" 

So, I guess self-respect wasn't plenty in the Kauravas' army.

Yuyutsu grinned, and the gelatin of the gummy bears dribbled down his chin. Yuck.

"Hello, avatars!" he said, while beaming down at us. (Literally. My throne was 20 feet tall.)

He gave a loud fart, which lingered in the air, which seemed to question, "Is this guy really the ruler of the Land of Death?" 

"Erm, I thought we were meeting with Lord Yuyutsu?"

Gummy bear dude pouted at me, and said, "I am Lord Yuyutsu."

I stopped myself from asking "Really?" and just choked back a giggle.

"If I'm remembering my myths correct, then weren't you on the Pandavas' side?" Aranya asked.

"Oh, child. It's drastically boring being like that."

"You don't  want to be good?" Aranya asked, raising an eyebrow.

"That's where you're mistaken!" Yuyutsu said jovially. "What is the difference between good and evil? I kill, I'm evil, but you kill us, so you're good?" 

Wow, he was really channeling his 'Count Olaf' now.

"I must admit, it was brave of you to come, despite the prophecy. But just accept the truth. We shall defeat your puny army and take over the world."

A bit direct for a guy who eats gummy bears, and channels his Count Olaf. Yuyutsu snapped his fingers, and the souls of asuras and rakshasas flooded the area.