Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Disclaimer: I do not own BNHA or any other fictional story that i my use in here.

XxXxXxX

With a loud thump two figures landed on a wooden floor. Shigaraki immediately shoot to his feet, grabbing the nearest chair and smashing it into the counter in rage. While the blue haired man demolished his surroundings, the mist villain stayed on the ground, dry heaving on all fours.

A television screen turned on, with a label saying 'sound only' on it. "What is the meaning of this Tomura, you weren't supposed to use the Nomu yet."

The plan they had to kill the symbol of peace was simple. Pressure him with the sheer numbers of the Grunt units and with the help of Kurogiri's portal quirk cut that blonde buffoon in half. But seeing his pupil in this impotent rage, still smashing the furniture and anything he could get his hand on, the voice from the screen turned it's attention to the mist man on the floor.

"Kurogiri, report." He ordered.

Getting shakily up the man in question leaned on the counter, still gasping for air. "Something... Happened to my quirk... It got hijacked... Big war-machine shower in the center of the U.S.J, it turned the Grunts into scrap. Tomura orders me to bring in the Nomu and I evacuated us when it tried to attack us." He summed up all that happened, managing to calm down his breathing at the end.

"War-machine?" The voice from the screen asked.

"Yes, it looked heavily damaged. It was lacking the left arm and despite that it defeated all of the Grunts. Whatever it did to forcefully use my quirk, it knocked me out for a short time. When I was able to act it was already over, I barely managed to transport the Nomu there and us two out." Kurogiri supplied, with Tomura at long last stopping his assault on the furniture.

"They fucking cheated! How the fuck did they get their hands on that mech warrior! It didn't even hesitate, just started to rip every single one of our bots apart after that chick boarded it." Still fuming, the blue haired man sat down on one of the chairs that survived his outburst.

"Kurogiri. I'm lifting the limitations of your quirk that I placed on it, they are no longer needed." The sensei spoke up after a minute of silence.

"Do not worry about this failure, Tomura. Learn from it to not make the same mistakes again." After those words the screen flickered off leaving the two alone.

"I need a drink, something strong." The Shigaraki spoke, now in a more level and calm voice.

Kurogiri went behind the counter and got out two bottles of whiskey, not bothering with any glass. He could use a drink too after that fuckup.

XxX

All of the class 1-A sat silently in the bus that was driving them directly to their dorms. Most of the teenagers were stealing glances to the black haired girl that ignored them all and was looking thru the back window with the visor of her circlet extended.

Izuku, with his power source nearly depleted and extensive damages to his frame was following them on a flatbed truck, courtesy of principal Nezu. The head of the support department, pro hero Power Loader was giving the armored giant a lift to the workshops to help with his recovery.

All the way the two friends talked using the neutral interface, with Momo explaining to him what happened after he got sucked in by that portal over 6 years ago.

"...mo. Momo!" The ravenette jumped in her seat when the voice of her blonde best friend sounded nearly directly into her ear.

"Yes?!" She shouted unintentionally back, gaining the attention of everyone. Even the pro heroine Midnight behind the wheel glanced at her in the rear view mirror. She took over the responsibility of driving them back, because Aizawa was busy with the police investigation.