Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Disclaimer: I do not own BNHA or any other fictional story that i my use in here.

XxXxXxX

'We quirkless aren't useless!' With those captions a photo of Melissa was shown in the short news break in between the festival events. Behind her stood the mechanical wonder that internet went crazy about, Izuku.

"Hello and welcome to the quick news flash from Hero Network Japan! I'm Kagami Sumika and we are in the U.A stadium!" An extremely energetic woman with ginger red hair and brown eyes showed up on the screen beside the still shown picture of the blonde inventor.

"Today's festival is a historical event like no other! For the first time since the opening of this prestigious academy, a quirkless student managed to enter the heroics course. Shield Melissa not only managed to get a perfect score in the written test prepared by Nezu himself, but according to the information provided by school she also was only 2 points away from breaking All Might's record of 139 points in the practical combat evaluation!" The enthusiasm of the news anchor could be felt even thru the screen.

"After a traditional opening speech that certainly made some people think she didn't disappoint either, getting the first place in an obstacle course winning against other powerful quirk holders! One of them being the son of #2 hero Endeavor, who surprising finished in the 5th place." The red headed woman continued, seamingly amazed.

"That's not the end of surprising news! Again for the first time in history our symbol of peace, All Might, decided to promote someone into the heroics course!" With her words a picture of Izuku flexing behind Midnight in an All Might like way was shown.

Seeing the new topic, silent to this point Kai Chisaki growled from anger. "Another infected trying to play a hero." He mumbled to himself, but still watched.

After few seconds the picture was minimized to allow the reporter to continue. "At the first sight he might look like an advanced robot, we saw quite a few of them in UA's sports festivals, but Knight Izuku's backstory is sadly a tragic one. He is a war refugee from the former United States, being a sole survivor of an attack from the terrorist organization known as Meta Liberation Army. Those extremists are responsible for the death of nearly two million of innocent people to date, including the relatives of the new honor student in UA's heroics course." The reporter took on a more somber tone.

"According to the information provided, his quirk is called Technological Adaptation and allows him to transform his body to the task at hand with a quite serious backlash of not being able to turn back. We can only try to imagine what events transpired to force this young man to change into his present form. Saying that, he certainly isn't brooding about past. In the first event we could see a glimpse of his abilities when in a flash of green light he manifested a flag to cheer on the mysterious 'Princess'. Our viewers are already making quite a few wild theories on our forums about the identity of the lucky gal. If you want to read more about..." With a push off a button the sound from the TV ceased, silence falling for few seconds in the room.

"Chronostasis." Kai Chisaki, also known as Overhaul called out, the doors to his office opening immediately. A man wearing a long white robe entered, his hair naturally forming into two arrow like constructs. On his face was a large beak like mask, the characteristic attire of one of the higher members of Shie Hassaikai.

"How can I serve you, Boss?" The man asked, after walking closer to Overhaul.

"Did you contact the M.L.A about our canceler and eraser bullets?" He asked, tapping one of his gloved fingers on the surface of the antique mahogany desk he sat at.