Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Disclaimer: I do not own BNHA or any other fictional story that i my use in here.

XxXxXxX

Slowly walking back to the dorms, the class 1-A was getting all the possible attention on the way. Mostly because of a mechanical giant that held two girls in his arms. Momo and Melissa got themselves a bit of a lift from the classroom to the dorms, courtesy of Izuku.

When Momo was still fuming after the unexpected meeting with Monoma, her big friend seeing the sour mood the girl was in decided to act. With a soft squeel of surprise the black haired girl was softly picked up and set on his palm. "Zuku, what are you doing?" She asked, looking up to his eye.

"You seem agitated, that blonde student from before managed to anger you. If I remember correctly you really liked riding on my shoulders in Nevada. Sadly I can't really put you up there so my arm will need to suffice." Izuku replied in a really soft voice.

"Hey!" Melissa exclaimed from beside his leg getting the mechanical teen's attention. "You have two arms, I want up there too!" She said with a smile on her face.

Looking to his friend, the steel giant got a short nod in confirmation. He reached his hand palm up to the blonde girl who eagerly sat in it, mimicking Momo who was holding onto his thumb to not fall off. With the rest of their friends they started to go to the class dorms, getting us back to the scene at the start.

Most of the people paused whatever they did to watch the usual sight. A big robot seemingly in a school uniform waking with the bunch of freshmen certainly was a strange sight.

"I want a ride like that too..." Mina mumbled to herself, a bit dejected that she had to walk beside them.

"Not worry Mina-san. Me sure Izuku will carry you if ask later." Pony said, happily skipping beside the slowly walking giant. They spoke between themselves from time to time in English about random things, giving the horned blonde a bit of a homey feeling.

Meanwhile, Melissa was pelting the mechanical teen with one question after another. "So you tell me you are powered by a miniaturized cold fusion reactor but don't know how it's made? How's that possible if your quirk is so centered around technology? Wouldn't it be able to make duplicates?" She asked, trying to crack the mystery that was his meta ability.

Seemingly mulling over the answer for a couple of seconds Izuku replied. "It's not that easy, my ability would be able to manufacture a copy without a problem. The real issue is that there are a few compounds that are essential but not available. I'm running scans periodically but there isn't even a trace. My E-M converter is not able to manufacture them too."

"Okay, what about Yaomomo? Her quirk could help here right?" Mina decided to ask, still a bit miffed that she wasn't able to ride in Izuku's arms.

"Not really. Zuku don't have the exact information needed to manufacture it, we have the means but not the knowledge how to." Momo replied from the steel giant's right hand.

"That sucks... I need a powerful energy source for a few of my projects and there is nothing I could use." The blonde inventor said dejected, seating on his left.

"Depending on how much energy you require I may have something satisfying. Certainly not as powerful as the Arc Reactor but Vanadium Power Cells I use as backup power could prove satisfying for your needs." Izuku replied, looking at her with his bright green eye.

"Vanadium batteries? Aren't they extremely heavy and inefficient in comparison to other alternatives?" Melissa asked skeptically, with one eyebrow rising over the rim of her glasses.