Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Disclaimer: I do not own BNHA or any other fictional story that i my use in here.

XxXxXxX

"You were so amazing Izuku-kun! Me and Mo-chan barely could keep in our seats!" Yaoyorozu Meiya immediately exclaimed, seeing the form of her daughter's 'boyfriend' walking in their direction.

Stopping near them the steel giant got on one knee like before, his active coating slowly switching to the gym uniform scheme. The black haired woman skipped happily to him and this time hugged his giant leg to the surprise of everyone.

"I'm... Happy that you are so excited." Izuku replied not knowing how to respond.

"Are you alright Zuku? That looked quite painful." Momo asked, referring to the still missing antenna.

"I had much worse, I just repair it when the third event starts." He stated looking a bit longer at his friend, the banner she used to cheer him on still in her hands.

"And your cheerleading certainly helped, thank you Princess." He added after few seconds, getting a nice blush in return.

"See? I told you he would like it more like that!" Meiya said proud of herself, letting go of his leg.

"Izuku! What was that thing you did at the end?! You moved so fast I nearly missed it by blinking!" Overly excited Mina asked, being the most hyped from everyone present.

"Yes, the strength and speed you displayed simply dwarfed everything that you did so far. Luna is still trying to get her head around your power signature from that time, it was massive!" Melissa exclaimed, one of Luna's drones perched on her shoulder like a strange, little round bird.

"That's what she said!" Mina immediately called out, but was ignored by everyone.

"That was one of my stronger moves, it's called Maximum Overdrive Protocol. It isn't anything special really, I just override security and safety protocols to use the maximum possible power I could." Izuku replied, getting a worried look in return from the blonde.

"Isn't that dangerous for you? It sounds as if you could burn yourself out this way, especially seeing those readings that Luna gathered." Melissa frowned seeing the energy signature that could rival even one of the bigger power plants in the country.

"From experience I can say that used for short bursts like today it's safe, the problems only start to appear after around 5 to 7 minutes and after 15 the accumulated damage starts to be problematic." The way he worded that was rather perturbing to the group.

"Zuku... You used that power for much longer than 15 minutes when you fought with that man in America. Those emerald flames were coming from your back for the whole fight." Momo pointed out, with worry in her eyes.

"Flames? Oh that's just an exhaust from my cooling systems, it's mostly cold plasma so it shouldn't be too hot." He explained, with a slight hope they will change the subject.

"Why are you getting only cooler with time, big guy? I have to restrain myself from stealing you from Yaomomo!" Mina sauntered closer, and thrown an arm onto Momo's shoulders.

"Oh don't you dare you pink devil! My girl saw him first!" Meiya shouted at the girl playfully.

"Awww, can't we share? He is big enough for us all!" Mina replied as playfully, gesturing to the still kneeling giant.

"Hmm... That's potentially more grand babies to look for... I'll allow it!" Meiya said, shocking everyone.

"Mom!" Momo shouted, her face nearly steaming.