Chapter 30

Axel's POV: 

After we ate we headed back to the club and back into Kyle's office. Everyone else was getting changed and I sat on the couch and started playing a game on my phone. After a few minutes Grant approached me. 

"Hey Baby, let's get you changed." 

"I no bring clothes, Daddy." 

"Daddy has clothes for you, Baby." 

I nodded and stood up, taking his hand as he led me into the bathroom. 

"Strip for me." He placed the bag that was in his hand down on the counter and started pulling things from it. 

I quickly pulled my shirt off and dropped my pants and boxers. I stepped out of them and looked up. I grabbed the panties he was holding out for me and slid them up my legs. Next I slid on the black shorts, then I put on the new sneakers. I stood up once they were tied and looked around for a shirt. 

"Shirt, Daddy?" 

"No shirt tonight. I want you to wear your collar all night and I want you to stay near me too. Understood?" 

"Yes, Daddy." I nodded.

"Good boy." He turned and opened the bathroom door and I followed him out of the room. 

"Everyone ready to go to the club?" Master Kyle asked. 

They all nodded while I watched Grant. He smiled at me and held his hand out to me, I took it and let him lead me out of the room. Our group made our way down the stairs and towards the club entrance. The closer we got the more I tried to pull myself out of my little head space. I didn't want another freak out when we entered the bdsm part of the club. We didn't go through the entrance to the night club and Master Kyle led us further into the building to a different door. I shook my head trying to clear the fog when Jaxon turned and looked at me. He nodded his head in my direction and Grant turned his attention to me. 

"What are you doing?" He forced me to stop. 

"Nothing." I said quickly. 

"Are you trying to pull yourself out of your head space again?" 

I nodded. "I don't want to freak out again." I mumbled. 

"What did I tell you about forcing yourself out of head space?" 

"Not to.. Because it's dangerous." 

"So why don't you listen to me? Even if you freak out again it's okay. You can freak out every time we go in there and that's not an issue, I can work with that. What I can't work with is you forcing yourself out of your head space because you are nervous or scared about a possible outcome. I am not saying you always have to be in your head space but let yourself come out of it naturally instead of forcing it." 

"Okay. Sorry." I lowered my head. 

"It's okay. Just talk to me and we can work through it. I don't need you to put more stress on yourself by forcing yourself out of your head space. When you are in it, you are more relaxed and that's what I need. If you cant handle going into the club while in your head space then we can go home." 

"I don't wanna go home." I whined, stomping my foot. 

"Then stop. Baby Boy, you need to be okay with who you are. Being in a little head space is who you are. If you aren't comfortable with that then we aren't going to go inside where everyone is in their own head space or sub space." 

"I don't care about every one else. I wanna go in without my head space." I whined. 

"And I said no."