Chapter 3

Grants POV:

"YOU DID WHAT?!!" Maddi yelled.

"We kissed and he liked it." I said with a chuckle.

     We've been home for about an hour since mine and Axel's kiss. I was explaining to Madison what happened and what'd been said.

"He wants a platonic relationship with me until the homecoming game this weekend. I'll need your help for it."

"Why does he have to be so difficult all the time? You guys should just be in a real relationship right now...." she paused, her eyes widening. "Unless... That man whore just wants time to screw anything with legs before being tied down." She concluded.

"Mads..... Its not like that. Axel's going to kill me.. but he's a virgin. He just let girls say he was sleeping with them and didn't bother wasting time to deny it."

"Seriously?"

I nodded.

"I feel like such a bitch. I called him a whore to his face."

"He didn't care, Mads."

"That's not the point. I'm just going to send him a text that I'm sorry I was a bitch to him."

"Don't let him know that I told you he's a virgin."

"Obviously." She snorted. She turned and stalked towards the door connecting our rooms and shut it behind her. I got up and locked the door so she couldn't barge in.

    I put "Insidious" into the DVD player and turned on my tv. I plopped on my bed to wait while the movie trailers played. I couldn't stop the grin or the satisfied sigh from leaving my mouth. After six years I finally got the courage to kiss him, and he liked it.

    I closed my eyes and pictured him looking up at me with his blue eyes wide with shock before releasing his hold on his bottom lip. The smile on his face, the sharp inhale of breath as we kissed, the dazed look on his face, the blush on his cheeks. Everything he does drives me crazy. My phone buzzed bring me from my thoughts. I slid my phone from my pocket and got up off the bed heading to my couch hitting play on movie before sitting down and looking at my text.

Axel to Grant:

"Why is Maddi saying sorry for calling me a man whore?"

Grant to Axel:

"I don't know. You tell me."

Axel to Grant:

"G, I swear if you told her I'm a virgin...."

Grant to Axel:

"And if I did? haha"

    There was no text back so I started to watch the movie. A few mins. later my phone started ringing.

                                                                       INCOMING CALL "AXEL <3"

I pressed answer a smirk playing on my face. "Yes?"

"I'm going to fucking kill you!" he said.

"Ax, I didn't do anything."

"Maddi ratted you out for candy and a movie night."

"Shit.... Okay look I was technically defending you because she was saying you wanted time so you could screw anything with legs before being tied down."

"GRAAAAAAANT"

"AXXXXXXELLLL"

"Its not nice to copy me."