Chapter 13: Hanging out with Nammin

Y/n pov

I was in my room until I got bored and decided to go to the library. The Library was always an escape from reality for me I was always so immersed in books. I liked any type of genre some books were better than some others the characters in some books seemed a little sucky and in other books characters were amazing, and in some, they were stupid especially in horror  «if there are noises in the basement don't go to the basement» for example.
The protagonist in some books are supposed to be very close to the reader in some other cases they are and there aren't.

I especially liked a lot of Fantasy for example vampires, Werewolves, Angels, Demons, Wizards, witches, fairies, mermaids, sirens, gods, and goddesses. I also like Comics especially marvel like all the superheroes and the Avengers and I also like anime books. Anyway, I walk through the hallway to get to the library I heard streams along the way I decided to ignore them because I'm so used to them by now.

When I enter the library it was very silent and empty just the nice librarian. I started going through my favorite section of books that I want to get so I can read. I got the book that I wanted and decided to go sit down on the couches when I got there I saw Jimin and Namjoon sitting like this.

(Jimin's legs were stretched) I decided not to bother them so I started walking to another couch but apparently, I didn't go unnoticed by Namjoon because he called me over

I decided not to bother them so I started walking to another couch but apparently, I didn't go unnoticed by Namjoon because he called me over. When I turn back around to look at the two of them Jimin was already looking at me.

Namjoon: Come on sit with us Y/n 

Y/n: I d-don't want to b-bother you t-two 

Jimin: You aren't bothering either one of us  Y/n

Y/n: Are you sure?

Jimin: yeah we are sure 

I make my way to go sit down next to them just a little space between us until Namjoon pulls me close to them.

Namjoon: So what did you pick to read right now 

Y/n:  oh it's a book called "Fallen" by Lauren Kate 

 Jimin: Oh cool I've wanted to read that book but never  got the chance to read that book 

Y/n: Yeah it's r-really cool w-what about y-you guys?

Namjoon: Well I chose to read "Kim Ji-young, Born 1982" by Cho Nam Ju 

Jimin: and for me, I chose "the hunger like no other" by Kresley Cole

Y/n: Oh cool

We talked about some other things and books until Jimin was starving so Namjoon decided he should invite me to eat lunch with them and I expected. Until I saw Cameron. Cameron was a guy that always flirted with me I was always uncomfortable whenever he would talk to me he would say weird things to me. Anyway, we get our lunch and go sit at their table.
After that, we start talking. Until Cameron showed up he decided to sit next to me since no one was sitting next to me.

Cameron: hey Y/n want to come to the lounge with me?

Y/n: no  t-thank you am  b-busy t-today

Cameron: Oh come on

I can see Namjoon was getting irritated by looking at his face.

Jimin was just watching with an annoyed face.

Y/n: I- 

Namjoon: She said no 

Cameron: What are you to her?

Jimin:  None of your business NOW  LEAVE

He left without saying anything else.

Y/n: Thank you so much 

Both of them: You're welcome

after that, we talked a little bit, and then we went our separate ways.

3 Persons pov

 Y/n didn't know that was the last time she would see Cameron alive.