Chapter 3: eating dinner with Jisoo and Rosé

Y/n pov
I just finished talking to my therapist. It's been 4 days since I had lunch with "the soulmates" we sometimes talk when I see them in the hallways. Anyway, it was dinner time I'm ready to go eat dinner Allison is in her room so she already had her dinner.
That's when I saw Jisoo she was wearing this

She was trying to eat her food so with all my courage I got off my table and started going to where she was set when I got there I set down next to her

Y/n: H...Hi Jisoo it's Y/n
Jisoo: Hi Y/n
Y/n:S...So do y...you want h...help w...with your food?
Jisoo: Yeah thank
So I started helping her with her food and we started talking and she told me a joke and then I laughed
???: HI Y/N !!!!

Rosé pov
I just finished hanging out with Hoseok in his room he's a little bit tired but it's because of his disorder. I just sometimes hate to see him suffer actually I hate to see any one of my soulmates suffer. After me and him hanging out, I decided to go eat dinner because I was starving Jisoo was probably eating by now she kind of likes to eat earlier than us

I don't know why I guess she has a little bit more appetite than we or she probably likes to sleep early. Anyway I was going to our table when I saw jisoo sitting with the girl I got a little bit jealous but after I saw her face it was Y/n
Rosé: HI Y/N
Y/n pov
I turn around to look and it was Rosé she was wearing this.

 Anyway I was going to our table when I saw jisoo sitting with the girl I got a little bit jealous but after I saw her face it was Y/n Rosé: HI Y/N Y/n pov I turn around to look and it was Rosé she was wearing this

As a little bit scared which is sometimes I could tell "the soulmates" were overprotective of each other. I know that "the soulmates" are  overprotected because one time someone bumped into Jimin and Namjoon got really angry If looks can kill that guy would be dead.
Y/n: H...Hi R...Rosé I w...was o... the only h...helping her
Rosé: oh no Y/n don't worry I just wanted to say hi and stay with Jisoo for a bit. Unless you guys were talking about something private I don't want to interrupt that.
Jisoo: no way Rosie you just scared Y/n that's it and we're not talking about something private. I was telling a joke.
Rosé: oh Y/n I'm so s...sorry I wasn't thinking I just wanted to say hi because I was excited to see you.
Y/n: N...No that h-happens to everybody it's not y...your fault.
I was scared I could tell I was stuttering oh my God why am I so stupid I'm embarrassing myself right now just because I can't talk like a normal person without sweating or blushing.

Jisoo pov
I felt sorry for Y/n because of her disorder it's like she's always on edge or something. She shouldn't be feeling scared we're not going to hurt her if she is our soulmate we're never going to hurt her she's going to feel protected. I think she is but the tattoo of the butterfly doesn't mean anything we have to see if she has the initials but right now she's wearing a long sleeves shirt I know that because I touched her arm and felt like a long sleeves texture.

Jennie doesn't think she's our soulmate at the same time she kind of does it's probably because of her disorder she's scared if we get our hopes up will be disappointed. Rosie's just afraid that she'll not like us or she doesn't want to be with us because we're different. Jungkook is also scared that she's going to judge him because he hallucinates and hears things.

That other people don't hear. And Yoongi and Taehyung think they're too depressing for her. Jin thinks she's going to think he is obsessive about things that don't make sense and don't matter.

The others are also worried and scared but Lisa is the worst out of the others. She is scared Alice will come and scare y/n and then she will run away and never come back.

From what I can tell by Y/n's voice is that she's a nice person and she accepts everyone she just doesn't want to get hurt. She sounds like a good person she just is afraid of herself I can also see she has low self-esteem and also she has low self-confidence. I really like it if she was our soulmate.

Soulmates have powers we have each one of us has two powers one to communicate with each other through mind link and two the other power is the ability we all have. Mine is manipulating objects.
Anyway, we had a talk and then we went to our rooms and said good night.