Chapter 17: Waking up beside Taehyung

Taehyung pov
I opened my eyes this morning and was greeted by the site of the Sun after blinking for a couple of minutes I look down at what I can only describe as the cutest site I've ever seen it was the site of my youngest soulmate sleeping on my chest. I didn't want to wake her up so I fell asleep again.

 I didn't want to wake her up so I fell asleep again

(Imagen they sleeping).
Y/n pov
I woke up to the sounds of birds chirping outside when I open my eyes it was so bright so I blinked a couple of times and then  I felt paired of arms wrapped around my waist it took me a while to think of who was it and then I remembered I fell asleep while watching a show with Taehyung so I looked behind me and surely it was Taehyung. He looked so cute and peaceful sleeping I didn't want to wake him up but I have to go to the bathroom but he had a death grip on me. So I tapped on his arm.

Y/n: Taehyungie I h-have to go to t-the bathroom.
Taehyung: hmmm no no stay here
Y/n: Taetae I have to go I'll c-come back o-okay?
Taehyung: OK go Y/nie but come back ok?
Y/n: ok
He let go of my waist and kissed my head and then I ran off to the bathroom my face was heated but then I do my business I wash my teeth and walk back into the bedroom.
I stand at the door hesitating to go into the bed but then Taehyung looks towards the door.
Taehyung: come here
Hesitate for a moment before I run to him he opened his arms and then I go inside them and he closes them around me. He chuckles and I blush I hide my face on his chest so he doesn't see how red I am. After a little while, we get out of bed and I go to the bathroom he stays in the room and gives me one of his hoodies.

 After a little while, we get out of bed and I go to the bathroom he stays in the room and gives me one of his hoodies

And he dresses in blue jeans with a red sweatshirt

We were so hungry so we decided to eat some breakfast we were holding hands while we walk to the cafeteria

We were so hungry so we decided to eat some breakfast we were holding hands while we walk to the cafeteria. When I was Holding Taehyung's hand felt so Good and so right at the same time, his hands were warm and big their enveloped mine in a warm embrace as we intertwine our fingers together.
As we got to the cafeteria I saw Jin sitting alone. He seemed like he was waiting for someone probably one of his soulmates. Out of 11, he seemed to be the Oldest. Taehyung glanced at Jin and started making his way to him I followed along because we were still holding hands. To be honest I was a little bit scared to see his reaction and see both of us hold hands with one of his soulmates. Soulmates tend to be a little overprotecting or possessive even.

  I remember reading something about soulmates I was looking for some information about them and stuff like that. When I step upon the story about a guy and a girl the girl had some guy friends of course and her soulmate didn't like one bit of it because in his eyes she was his territory he asked her not to meet them anymore she said no one day he just snapped while she was asleep he killed her friends, of course, the girl was upset but she stayed with him. 

The problem with soulmates is that once you know who your soulmate is you can never ignore him or neglect him or not accept him/her tend if you do all of these things your heart will kill you and your body. 
Anyway, we got two 🥐🥐 we made our way to Jin. Taehyung sat beside Jin while I sat in front of them.

Taehyung: jinnie hyung is everything okay?
Jin: of course, it is why wouldn't it be
Y/n: well you we're looking in distance.
Jin: Baby I'm kind of distracted but I'm listening to you, my babies.
It was a little bit weird for Jin to call me baby but I decided to ignore it.
Taehyung: as long as you're okay Jinnie I'm happy.
Jin: I'm okay, sweetie so how was the hangout yesterday?
Y/n: it was great Oppa we watch Riverdale a little bit of Lucifer and then we fell asleep.

Anyway, our day went like that too it was time for bed then we set off our goodbyes.