Chapter 22: Bonding with Namlicejen

Namjoon pov

I was having breakfast with Jen. I was having some taste with coffee and Jen was having some cookies with milk. Jen
was feeling weird today. We were waiting for Lisa to come to eat breakfast before we start the plan. The plan for today was to bond with Y/n it was going to be me, Lisa, and Jennie. We were going swimming for our date.

Namjoon: Jennie what is wrong with you?
Jennie: I just tired
Namjoon: okay

She signed and look around the cafeteria for Lisa and Y/n. And since Lisa was on the same floor as Y/n they decided to come together. The others were all doing different things. I knew Jennie was lying to me but I didn't push forward to get things out of control it would be me and her angry so it was better not to push it. I was looking in the direction she was looking and see Y/n and Lisa.

Y/n pointed toward us and went to the line for breakfast while Lisa came walking to us.

Jennie: What took you guys so long?
Lisa: Me and Y/n
Namjoon: What happen?
Lisa: She fell and I help her but I end up following down too
Jennie: You guys are so clumsy.

Jennie pov
I felt bad about lying to Namjoon but the truth is that one of Jungkook's security guards last night try to touch me. I kept saying no no no no but he didn't listen he just said that I was asking for it with the clothes I wear.
I just wear normal clothes everyone wears these types of clothes. Last night I was wearing shorts with a long T-shirt that was Jungkook's. He pushed me towards him and started groping my ass I didn't like it at all. I only liked it when my soulmates did it not for him it disgusted me every time I saw him.

He always tries to flirt with Rosie. Good thing he has met Y/n if he did start flirting I would kill him. I didn't want to tell Namjoon because he has anger issues. And I didn't want him to get angry. I just know he's going to know what happened last night either way. I just hope he won't do anything stupid. Every one of us was already our swimsuits on under clothes. Lisa had some avocado and toast while Y/n had cereal. We talked for a little bit before we went to the pool so we could swim.

 We talked for a little bit before we went to the pool so we could swim

Y/n swimsuit