Chapter 1:My soul mark

Y/n pov
I woke up in my room at the psychiatric hospital. My first months here were like hell because since I was new and didn't have friends after that, I met a girl name Allison she is deaf but luckily my therapist taught me how to speak sign language I always wanted to learn but I never had anyone to teach me.

So I started training how to talk to her and I'm actually getting good at it. Today I just finished talking to my therapist and when I was finished it was lunchtime already I was going to have my lunch with Alison. We were talking about stuff until someone was coming in through the doors of the cafeteria so I looked and I saw seven handsome guys and four gorgeous girls.
I was curious to know who they were I signed to Allison and asked her

Y/n: Allison who are those people?
Allison: ohhhh that's "the Soulmates"
Y/n: Really they all soulmates?
Allison: yes that's Jin, Jennie, Jisoo, Jungkook, Namjoon, Taehyung, Yoongi, Lisa, Jimin, Hoseok and Rosé
She pointed to each one of them
Y/n: ohh.

I went back to eating my food and then I glanced at Lisa and she was staring at me. Rosé was beside her and she was talking to Jimin but Lisa looked at Jungkook who had his back turned to me she said something to Jungkook that got everyone's attention in that table well thats when they all look at me and I immediately looked back to my plate. Something about their auras just didn't sit too well with me.

After I finish my lunch I decided to go to my room because I was bored because I had nothing to do since Allison had to go to the doctor because she wasn't feeling good. She has very weak  immune system.
As I was walking I bumped into someone it was Jisoo I believe.

Y/n: I'm so sorry are you hurt anywhere?
Jisoo: no I'm fine thank you if this is not a bother can you take me to my room, please?

She was not looking at me she was looking at the wall I guess she's probably blind.
Y/n:S...sure
She reaches out her hand I was nervous at first but then I hold her hand as we continued to walk because her room was right down the hall I was sweating because of my disorder.
Jisoo: Hey I didn't catch your name
Y/n: oh...oh m...my name is Y...Y/n
Jisoo: well hi I'm Jisoo nice to meet you.

We started walking a little bit more until we stopped at her door she didn't even have time to open her door because flu opened and there stood  Jennie with a frown on her face.

Jennie: Jisoo baby are you ok? Did she hurt you? Jisoo where is Lisa isn't she supposed to take you to your room?
Jisoo: first yes Jennie I'm good second she didn't hurt me she just took me to my room and 3rd Lisa went outside because she needed fresh air.

Jennie looked worried after Jisoo said Lisa was outside.

Jennie: ok ohh and who is she?
Jisoo: her name is Y/n.
Jennie glared at me and took my hand out of Jisoo as if I had some kind of contagious disease.
Jennie: it was nice to meet you Y/n ok let's go, baby
*She faked a smile  *
After that, they both left and I went to my room which is a little bit more from where I wasand when I finally got to my room and lay down on my bed.
And then I felt a sparkly feeling on my wrist I looked down and saw this

and after I saw that I got another feeling in my arm.

I was freaking out because I had two soul marks I had a butterfly one and I have I guess initials of my soulmates

I was freaking out because I had two soul marks I had a butterfly one and I have I guess initials of my soulmates. I was confused.

Jennie pov
After I grabbed Jisoo from y/n we went back to Jisoo's room. She was sitting on her bed and I was pacing around the room back and forth.
Jisoo: relax Jennie Lisa is with Namjoon
Jennie: ok are you sure?
Jisoo: yes.

Okay, I was a little bit relieved that Lisa was with Namjoon. I'm scared that something bad will happen to Lisa if none of us are next to her she has multiple personality disorders and one of her personalities scares people. Anyway, I when to sit next to Jisoo and she lays her head on my lap I pet her hair and kissed her cheek she smiles.

Jennie: what do you think y/n has?
Jisoo: I don't know but she was trembling, sweating, and stuttering
Jennie: did Yoongi say what was wrong with him yesterday?
Jisoo: he did he said depression
Jennie: has he had Suicidal Thoughts again?
Jisoo: babe you know how Yoongi is I don't know if he still does but I think he doesn't anymore not like he used to.
I don't even remember why I had glared at Y/N maybe it's because of my disorder.