Chapter 7: Spending some time with Namjoon

Namjoon pov
I was a little bit nervous today when I woke up because I was going to hang out with Y/n today. yesterday  I was stressed but Jennie talked to me about me not being afraid because Y/n  was n going to judge me. Because I get super angry sometimes. I was getting ready to go knock on the Y/n door. So I got out of my room to go to y/n's room.

So I knocked on her door she answered and she was wearing this

Y/n: ohh N-Namjoon w-what are you d-doing here?Namjoon: I came here to ask if you wanted t-to hang o-out with me today?Y/n: o-okay t-that sounds good I love to Come inWhen I went in I immediately took off my shoes and set down on the floor

Namjoon: I came here to ask if you wanted t-to hang o-out with me today?
Y/n: o-okay t-that sounds good I love to Come in
When I went in I immediately took off my shoes and set down on the floor.

Y/n went to go sit next to me but she gave me a smile
Y/n: so what w-were you p-planning for us to do? * she was blushing*
Namjoon: How about we go for walk in the garden?
Y/n: yeah that s-sounds r-really cool I'll g-go g-get a jacket.

She got a jacket and she got on her shoes and motioned for me to get my shoes on too. I guess she's really excited to see the garden I mean why wouldn't you the garden just gives you a sense of safety. I guess and it is really beautiful it's my favorite place in this Hospital it has all different kinds of flowers and it smells so good there it kind of looks like those  Gardens from palaces you know the ones from fairy tales.

I bet she's going to love it that's why I chose to go there. It's also Yoongi's favorite place he enjoys going there with me a lot he says it's very quiet and it gives you time to think and I guess to enjoy the air. I hope she will love it as we do.

When we arrived her mouth was wide open she was holding my hands when we were walking .

Y/n: Namjoon t-this is the most beautiful thing I've ever s-seen it's so bright and colorful there are all d-different kinds of flowers I love it thank you for showing me this* she was blushing and looking down*Namjoon: I'm really glad you like it...

Namjoon: I'm really glad you like it * I smiled down at her*
Y/n: yeah I r-really like i-it
After a minute or two I decided to cut off the  silence and started a conversation with her
Namjoon: So Y/n tell me something about yourself.
Y/n: well w-what do you want to k-know about m-me?
Namjoon: how about I just asked questions to you and you answer them and then after that you can ask me questions?
Y/n: y-yeah that s-sounds cool l-let's us  do that
Namjoon: what are your favorite hobbies?
Y/n: Ummm I like d-dance, painting and rapping and singing
Namjoon: oh cool Lisa and Hoseok also like dancing what's your favorite color?
Y/n: violet ( you can choose any color you would like I chose this color because I like it)
Namjoon: what's your favorite clothing line?
Y/n: I like s-some things in Gucci but I could never afford it b-but my favorite c-clothing line would h-have to be Fila oh umm and  Adidas ( you can also choose any clothing line you like)
Namjoon: that's really cool TaeTae and Jennie like Gucci a lot but  Jiminie likes more Chanel and Jungkookie also likes Fila and the rest of us like any clothing line anyway back to the questions what's your favorite sport?
Y/n: that's really cool t-they all l-like that my f-favorite sport is I h-have two t-that I like b-baseball and b-badminton
Namjoon: what's your favorite pastry food?
Y/n: umm I like c-cupcakes and pop cakes
Namjoon: okay last one before you can ask me anything you would like what's your favorite accessory?
Y/n: I l-like necklaces and b-bracelets
Namjoon: now you can ask me
Y/n: in f-food what do you hate?
Namjoon: mint chocolate
Y/n: oh I also hate m-mint chocolate taste like a toothbrush o-okay next q-question what's your favorite sport? *she giggled*
Namjoon: it would have to be golf
Y/n: what do you e-enjoy d-doing in your free time?
Namjoon: hang out with my soulmates  and read a book
Y/n: what is the worst t-trade of y-your soulmates?
Namjoon: they're perfect but if I had to choose one I would have to choose some of them are a little bit stubborn
Y/n: oh I didn't k-know that okay next one w-what's your favorite a-accessory?
Namjoon: rings and earrings
Y/n: what's your favorite color?
Namjoon: blue
Y/n: okay I d-don't have m-more questions to ask
Namjoon: yeah that sounds fine  we should head back
When we got into the hospital I decided to take her to her room if she wanted to
Namjoon: you want to hang out a little bit in your room?
Y/n: sure

So we started walking towards her room we got in and decided to watch a show that was on and after a few hours, it was getting late so I decided it was best for me to go to my room so I said my goodbyes to her and went to my room.
Y/n pov
I really like to hang out with Namjoon today it was fun he got to know a lot about me I got to know a lot about him so yeah I was washing my teeth thinking about what we just did today and got into bed I wasn't that hungry today so I decided to just go to bed.