Chapter 24: Bonding with Hoseok

Y/n pov

In a few weeks there were a lot of dates with my soulmates I know I got a power each time I bonded with them, but I still didn't do any powers it's just getting on my nerves. Today I was going to bond with Hoseok and was excited because he was the last one. I asked Jimin why he didn't do the bonding with Hoseok. He said he wanted to but Hoseok was nervous so that's why.
He's the last to bond with me after this I don't have to bond until we decide to have sex or an emotional conversation which we haven't had.

I had to get to know each of them we also had a lot of conversations and all these days were sweet we played 24 questions and  I got to know each of them by that, For instance, I got to know that Namjoon and Jin don't like mint chocolate and, Yoongi doesn't like his cereal too soggy they have to be crunchy, Jisoo is a white belt in taekwondo, Jisoo and Jin loves telling dad jokes, Jisoo and Taehyung are scared of heights, Jennie has a motion sickness, Jennie's,  Taehyung's and Yoongi's hobbies are taking pictures, Rosé is left-handed, Namjoon despite his rough and tough image, he is very playful and relaxed, Jin also likes Disney princesses, Jimin doesn't like spinach,  Taehyung likes anything unique, Jungkook his favorite foods are anything with flour, Lisa new nickname is LaLi Con Artist due to her cheating at board games.

Of course, we have that dilemma everybody has who comes first the chicken or the egg or what's first cereal or milk I say milk because you have to put it in the microwave. Okay, let's talk about the microwave Jungkook is afraid of microwaves I was so amused why the hell was Jungkook afraid of microwaves? But I don't judge him but he's not afraid of anything except microwaves It's weird anyway. 

I heard a knock at the door I opened it was Hosoek. His brown hair was slicked back with hair gel and he was wearing a white button-up shirt with black jeans and a black boyfriend jacket and shoes he had white sneakers.  He had a bouquet of tulips in his hands. Tulips are my favorite. 

Hoseok: I was told you like Tulips so I brought you a few from the garden

Y/N: Thank you so much they're lovely 

Hoseok: Are you ready to go?

Y/N: Yes let's go 

He held out his hand for me to take and I took his hand in my mind his hand was bigger than mine in comparison.

He takes me to the garden and we walk for a few minutes before he leads me to a bench in the garden.

We sat on the bench and I started the conversation by asking him something about himself.

I decided to do something I hadn't done.

Y/n: Hobi can I kiss you ?

Hoseok: Yeah of course you can.

I got closer to his face and I stared at his lips till I was pulled towards him I was a little stunned but then I kissed him back.