An Invitation.

Have you ever felt bombs blasting inside your head? Or when you try to get up, something inside your skull keeps on trying to pull you down? Ever felt like smashing your head against your beautiful hardwood floor?

Well, that is what I felt when I woke up with the an amazing hangover. Note the sarcasm.

The light entering from my curtains tried to pierce my eyes and the sound coming from downstairs made me want to turn into a murderer and kill the person making that horrible noise.

I could hear some hustle and chaos going on, but this stupid head of mine couldn't let me get up and open my eyes,  let alone going to check what was going on.

Slowly I tried to open my eyes, and finally when I succeeded I was shocked. This wasn't my room. How did I even end up in my guestroom?

I tried to remember what happened last night, and the last thing I have in my memory is gulping down the liquid that Alan offered me.

Oh great! I became drunk.

I walked out of the guestroom and walked downstairs to check on what was going on, and then I found Alan carrying a plastic bag full of trash.

"What's going on Alan?" I asked him making him turn around and face me.

"Holy shit Bri, what happened to your face?" He screamed followed by a roar of laughter.

"Answer me first. " I said trying to comb my hair with fingers and wiping my face with a paper towel that was on my living room.

"We are trying to clean up the mess, before your mom arrives.  Go clean yourself too." He said pushing me towards the stairs.

I walked up into my room, and without checking my face in the mirror,  I went to take a shower. I mean who wants to see themselves look so ugly.

After cleaning myself up, I cleaned my bed as well as my guest room bed. Without hesitating twice, I changed the sheets of my bed too. I came to know that Alan had slept in my bed and who knows what he did when he was drunk?

I walked downstairs again but looking and feeling a bit better this time. As I walked towards the kitchen, Nick was making breakfast for all. I smiled at all of them, and thank god it wasn't just me who looked like trash. Even Nora and Sandra were looking equally horrible.

Living room looked much better than last night I had entered before I got drunk. Speaking of which, how did I end up in my guestroom?

I looked around at my tired looking friends and asked, "Do you guys remember anything from last night?"

Nora looked at me and said, "The last thing I know is playing never have I ever."

"When did you guys even play that?" I asked curiosly.

"When you were out for more than half an hour. That is why I sent Alan to check on you." Nick told me with a smirk.

"The last thing I know is speaking on phone. But I don't know with whom." Alan said taking his phone out and scanning it through.

"You spoke to Caleb, from my cellphone." I informed Alan.

"Oh yeah! Now I remember. You were talking to him and I interrupted in between right? Oh Brianna, I am so sorry." He said banging his head on the table.

I laughed at his reaction and replied,  "It's okay. You were drunk."

"Wait, what? Caleb had called?" Sandra asked looking at me with a shocked expression.

I nodded my head in reply.

"What did he say?" She questioned.

And then I told them what happened. All of them were now looking at me with a concerned face. I shrugged at them.