Someone He Knew!

My days in Los Angeles passed in a blink of an eye. It was amazing and it couldn't get any better. Even though Caleb and I said that we were friends but we both knew we where anything but it.

I mean, do friends catch hands while watching a romantic movie? Does a male friend compliment you as if you're the prettiest person alive. And last of all, do friends go on lunches and dinner together giving it the term "date" directly?

Well, that was up between Caleb and I. Even though we promised to stay friends, it was really hard to stay without one another.

The day I had to return to New York, we had almost the same kind of situation on the airport, except the fact that it was my turn to leave and there was no kiss shared. Well, not every history repeats itself right?

I returned home with a heavy heart but this time I had a hope that I would see him again.

As the break got over, our lives got more harder as predicted.

I had to slog a lot in order to maintain my grades and on top of that I had to fill up various forms and applications for few good colleges around keeping the Princeton, and the New York University as my main priority.

Nora and Nick were going strong and I was sure that they were going to apply for colleges nearby each others but the main problem occurred between Alan and Sandra.

Alan wanted to go in for a Soccer School and Sandra wanted to go for Pre-med school. Even though both of them wanted to be with each other, the disaster cropped up when Alan came to know that Sandra had applied to Stanford in California.

As the month of February came, it was a very vulnerable time for all of us.

School was ending soon and frequent fights between Alan and Sandra was making us break apart a little by little. I just prayed that they wouldn't break up because if they would do that, it would end up with us having to choose side.

Nick turned eighteen finally and I guess he was now ready to leave his parent's wishes behind and pursue his own choice of career as a Chef. Yes, he was already planning to go to the university during the day and in the evening take up classes for being a chef.
Nora on the other hand was planning to join the same university as him and had applied for Psychology as her major.

Caleb had applied to the same colleges as I had. Just our majors would be different. He was taking up Law and I had applied for Literature. We were just praying that we both would get into one of them.

Caleb had a plus point of being a member of Being Outcasts, which gave him a opportunity to join the college of his choice, so he was waiting for my acceptance letter.

He was on a tour with his band members to Europe, and I must say that he was becoming pretty famous. Their songs were being liked more and they had a lot of fans not only in USA, but also in Europe.

It made me happy that he was getting what he deserved but it made me nervous too. It was because of their new fame, and I was scared that because of the fame, they would not end up breaking up and he would continue being the part of the band.

I know I was being selfish but what if everything we had in mind did not go according to the plan?
----------------------------------------------------------

A major problem entered my life on a fine Saturday afternoon.

As it was a day of relaxation, I was at home. I wasn't exactly relaxing as I was completing the essay that my Advanced English class teacher had given when I received a call from Venessa.

To those of you who forgot who Vanessa was, she is Caleb's cousin who was now like a good friend of mine. I was shocked at first when she called but that wasn't the actual thing. The real shock came after the words she said.