Chapter 1: Survey Corps

" Hey Y/N!!" as a familiar voice calls my name. It was Armin Arlert .... yes we kinda know each other because of our last names, because we are simply cousins. We often explore together and treated ourselves as a real siblings .

"Oh hey Armin" I said while waving at him. 

"Are you ready? Eren and Mikasa are waiting for us in the training feild, you know" as he says.

"Oh is that so? well let's go we better not be late with our first day as a survey corps member" I exclaimed while walking down the halls with my cousin.

It was our first day in Survey Corps since Commander Erwin Smith saw us in the 104th training corps when he desperately needs a new member of the survey corps due to the loss of many scouts in the 46th expedition outside the wall. It was kinda scary but I needed this oppurtunity to revenge for my parents who died because of getting eaten by titans. Yes, me and Eren wanted revenge that's why we're friends haha!

" All right is everyone here?" said Commander Erwin Smith.

He then starts the ceremony and explaining why are we here in the survey corps.

"Today we congratulate you for joining the Survey Corps, I'm sure you're pretty excited in exploring the outside walls and killing titans. We need to SAVE HUMANITY FROM THE TITANS!!" he then screamed the word "SHINZOU WO SASAGEYO!!!" which means "dedicate you hearts".

We then screamed "Shinzou Wo Sasageyo" again and again till Commander Erwin commands us to stop. 

-Fast Forward 30 minutes later-

We are here at the dining hall getting our dinner as we fall in line to get dinner I saw my friends coming my way.

"Hey guys!! Over here!!" I shouted and waved my hand so that they could see me.

"Oh hey Y/N!" said Jean he gave me a pat on my head while saying it.

"MMmmm POTATOES!!! YUMMY POTATOES" said Sasha while she drools all over keeping an eye on the potatoes.

"Oh boy here comes Potato Girl seeing a bunch of potatoes ready to attack them later." said Connie and we'd laugh loudly.

I am the next one in the line to pick the food that I'm going to eat. "Mmhh I'm hungry" I said while looking at my food ready to march down to our table when I bumped someone accidentally. My plate was on the floor and food all over in my clothes.

"Tch- Brat, now look what you have done to my uniform" a familiar husky voice spoke and when I turn my eyes into the person who was talking it was no other than, Captain Levi Ackerman. O man my first day in the Survey Corps and I'm already dead.

"I-I-I am really sorry Heichou" I panicked and I quickly wiped food from Levi's uniform in my bare hands to remove the remaining food there.

Then he grabbed my wrist and said "Stop it brat! Get your filthy hands off me". He exclaimed and walks out the cafeteria in an angry way. Shiiiiiittt!! what have I done? I am doomed?

" Hey Y/N are you okay?" said Mikasa with a worry tone on her voice. She wiped the other food in my uniform and we walked towards the table.

"Well someone here has found their true love am I right Y/n?" said Connie. 

"WHO?" I said.

"Captain Levi mmh?" he said teasingly . Ah shit can this day gets any worse?

"Here.... Y/N take my food" Eren said while giving me the food.

"I-It's okay Eren, I also not in the mood for eating because of that incident" I said while rejecting Eren's offer. Damn! For that little incident I was traumatized? 

-Time Skips it is 8:55 pm-

"At last it is bed timee!!" I said while sitting in my bed.

"Yea thankfully" Mikasa in the other hand said that.

"Ah no no!! Sasha!! Food!! give it to me you'll let little crumbs on your bed" I exclaimed while giving a disapointed look on Sasha.

"Awee come onn!! Y/N!! you're such a clean freak you always like to clean even if it is not your part of bed!!" she said while giving me the bread.

"Haha okay I'll get going to sleep... Goodnight!" I said.

"Goodnight also Y/N!" said the girls. Oh boy am I lucky to have them as my friends? YES I AM!!!!!!