Chapter 21: JEAN (Bonus Chapter)

-This chapter is a short story in honor of Jean's birthday today, Hope y'all like it-

"Rise and Shine Beautiful" as Levi says while brushing my hair. Then he jumped out of bed and opens the curtains and window.

"What time is it?" as I said while getting up in my bed.

"Nearly 8:00" as Levi says I rushed to Levi's door when he suddenly grabs my wrist.

"Easy Cadet, I'll give you guys a day off for today" as he said while smiling, I then kissed his cheeks and leaves the room

"Cmonnn Mikasaaaa" as Sasha says while pulling Mikasa's arm.

"What's the problem here?" as I said while closing the door.

"It's Jean's birthday we need to surprise him!!!" as Sasha said.

"Well you know what? The kitchen in HQ has sets of ingredients to bake a cake I think we should do that" as I said while sitting right next to Sasha.

"We can surprise that horseface! Mikasa you distract Jean with Armin and Eren while Me and Y/N bakes a cake and prepare for a surprise party" as Sasha says, she then nodded and leaves the door. Me and Sasha went to the kitchen and we make a batter for the cake. Then Levi and Hange comes in the kitchen.

"What's that beautiful smell?" as hange said while sniffing the aroma of the kitchen.

"Oi, four-eyes keep your voice down ,What are you making brat?" as Levi said while hugging me on my back.

"It's cake for Jean-boy. It's his birthday today" as I said. Then Hange screamed so loud

"OOOohhh Can I help?" as Hange said that we all nodded and she is helping us to prepare for the venue. While Levi on the otherhand is keeping an eye on all of us, because he knows that it would be messy when we prepare something.

-BG MUSIC: WALK WITH ME BY TABA CHAKE-

Jean's POV

"Why do Captain orders us to go to the market?" as I said while looking at Mikasa and Armin.

"I don't want to be stuck here with horse faced" as Eren said with his hand on his hand.

"Hey what did you say?" as I said while grabbing Eren's shirt.

"Here we go again" as Armin says while watching us fight until we are tired fighting.

-Few Minutes Later-

"Really? Captain commanded us to buy a fucking sack of tea powder!" as I said while carrying a sack of tea.

"Yeah It's for Y/N also, she likes tea" as Armin says then we walked home.

Reader's POV

We are done at everything and we are ready to surprise Jean-boy . We then heard a door unlocking.

"Here? Mikasa? I'll just put up here?" as Eren said while putting a sack of tea. As I glances at Levi saw him smiling, because there are just lot of tea.

"Oh hey guys!" as Eren said while waving at us.

"Shit! Brat! BE quiet!" as Levi says while making a disappointment look from Eren.

"Where is Everyone?" as Jean says, Then we all opened the lights and we made a surprise.

"Wait What? I thought?" as Jean says I can see he is tearing up from the surprise that we made just for him.

"Happy Birthday Jean-Boy" as I said while hugging him.

"Thank you guys so much! I didn't expect this to happen! For years, I celebrate my birthday in my room but now, I'm celebrating it with you" as Jean says we then goes in for a group hug even Levi.

"Tch Oi be careful you might get my clothes dirty" says Levi we all then laughed and enjoy the party.

This is the first time I saw Jean very active and excited, since then I knew all the time that Jean celebrates his birthday alone in his room, but today we all changed it. I could see them all laughing even Levi this is the best day.

"Hey Y/N , thank you Sasha told me everything. Thank you for making my birthday simple but memorable one! You're the best!!" as Jean said while hugging me and I hugs back to him. While Eren runs and trips over in the pile of tea and causes mess.

"Tch Oi brat! That's Cleaning for you" As Levi says while looking at Eren. We all then laughed as Levi speaks again.

"That's for all of you! Cleaning after this!" as Levi says we then left a huge 'ughhh', because Levi is such a clean freak but I love him so much.

"Oi Eren it's all your fault" as Connie says while we are sweeping all the dirt that Eren made.