Chapter 32: Beginning of an End

Hange's POV

"What's that loud thud?" as the scouts looks in the right directions. I was nervous when I heard a huge loud thud.

"Thunder Spear" as I said. I can't took my eyes off at that direction, could it possibly Levi is in danger?

"We'll go there to see what happened" as Floch said I then nodded. I wish Levi was safe, I don't want Y/N to know that her love of her life was in great danger. Then I saw Levi's horse caught in a fire and saw pieces of body scattered all over the place.

"L-Levi? Are you still alive?" as I said... I was speechless he was caught up in the explosion? I-I don't know how to tell Y/N about this. His face were shattered like a glass and his fingers were sliced up.

"He's dead he was caught off the explosion" as I said, knowing that they would believe what I said.

"I can check his pulses" As Floch said, then a titan appeared in front of us.

" A titan !!" as the scouts screamed the others followed them while Floch and the others saw Zeke. They all leaves leaving me and Levi alone.

" I know you won't die, you're an Ackerman after all, this is not your time to die. Y/N is expecting you to come back, she needs you Levi" as I said while carrying him and lays him under the tree.

Reader's POV

"What the heck is Eren doing? does he even know how to respect Captain's girl?" as Jean said while putting an ice on my mouth which Eren punches.

"I don't know what happened to him, he even said that he hated Mikasa" Armin says, Jean stood up because of what Armin says.

"Then? what else did Eren say to Mikasa?" I then stops him from saying something and covers his mouth but he removes my hand in his mouth.

"Hey Jean" as Connie says sitting and looking at Jean, I know that Jean cares for Mikasa, but he needed to shut his mouth because Mikasa has been through a lot of heartaches. We were silent for a few minutes when Yelena arrived.

"Hello, It's a pleasure meeting you again" as Yelena says then Niccolo out of nowhere reaches Yelena's polo and drags her in the cells.

"Why did you betray us?" as Niccolo said Jean then pulls away Niccolo so that he wouldn't attack Yelena.

"You betrayed us Niccolo!" as the other Marleyan soldier speaks up.

"You betray us, just because of that girl who likes eating much, you fell for that? What happened to ho-" Yelena suddenly shots the soldier in his head and we all stand up from our chair.

"Sorry for that behavior of his, Now the reason why I joined forces with Eren is that I want to also save the world from cruelty" Yelena says while he sits down and watch for us. Armin then burst up in tears and we all looked at him.

"What's wrong Armin?" as I said while looking at him, Armin then looks at Yelena.

"I'm just touched what Yelena said and what Eren is planning to save the world" as Armin says. Then a scout appeared.

"Yelena, Eren is here" as the soldier said that Yelena hurried to go see Eren, while all of us are stuck still in the jail. I wonder what is Levi doing right now? I miss him so much.

Eren's POV

"You the brat who killed Sasha come here" I said while pointing her out. Then my scout was shot by the cart titan.

"Move and I will shoot you" as Pieck said, I then puts my head on the gun Pieck was holding calmly.

"Go on... shoot the founding titan" as I said then Pieck just let go of the gun.

"I can help you Eren, I can point out the other comrades of mine just don't kill me and Gabi" as soon as Pieck talks, I then followed her up to the roof and saw Yelena.

"Are you sure do you trust this girl?" as Yelena says, I then put my other hand on my back to transform when there is a sudden attack.

"Now tell me where the enemies are" as I said waiting for Pieck to point her finger to any kind of direction.

"There" as she says pointing onto me, then the jaw titan suddenly appears below me and ate my leg up. I then transforms myself into my titan form and groans in anger.

Reader's POV

"What was that?" as I said, I was nervous when the ground suddenly shakes and I look at Armin.

"It is starting... The titans are starting to move" he then said that to us, as I hold Mikasa's hand because of fear.

Eren's POV

As I transforms, I saw airships ready to land in any time. This is all Reiner's plan, I knew it from the very start Marleyans can't attack surprisingly without Reiner.

"Bring it on, Reiner".