Chapter 33: Anniversary (BONUS CHAPTER)

-2 years ago-
-BG MUSIC: ALWAYS BE MY BABY BY DAVID COOK-

I woke up in my bed seeing Sasha and Mikasa still sleeping, it was our first anniversary of Levi and I'm excited of what's going to happen. I rushed towards the door and leaves, straight to Levi's office.

"Name and Business" as he said while I knock three times then I went inside.

"Hi" as I said then he just nods and goes back to his paperworks. I then sits on the sofa and pretend that i'm coughing.

"What do you want?" as Levi says while looking at me with his ballpen on his mouth.

"Do you know what day is it today?" as I asked him and went to his table.

"Cleaning Day, I'm glad you're up early now get the cleaning materials in the closet and join Armin and the others" as Levi said, I just then let out a loud 'tch' and get the cleaning supplies and make my way outside the office.

"Hey, what's with that grumpy face Y/N?" Armin asks while his sweeping near the tables.

"Nothing" as I said and continues to sweep dirt. Then Sasha and Mikasa walks by and starts cleaning too.

"You're so early? That's strange you often wake up late in cleaning days" as Sasha says then I just leave a irritated face on her.

"Hey talk to us will you? another love quarrel? I think?" as Connie says then all of them laugh, I'm just so pissed out that I found myself leaving the room, when suddenly I bump into someone.

"Tch oi watch where you going!" as Levi says his with Hange for few experiments, when Hange notices that I'm crying.

"Hey Y/N are you okay?, Levi what did you do now?" as Hange said while looki at Levi, then he looks at me and asks me what happened.

"Nothing... I'm just tired" as I said and walks staright to my room.

"What with her?" as Hange asks and Levi then glances at me.

"Tch, mind your own business" as he said.

LEVI's POV

"Do you know what day is it today?" asks Y/N then I just told her that's it's just cleaning day, but she then walks out with her grumpy face on.

"Tch that brat thought I forgot about being with her for a year?" as I said to myself and there was a knock.

"Name and Business" as I said then Hange opens the door and I could see her nodding. We are in the hallway when suddenly someone bumped into me.

"Tch Oi watch where you going!" as I said when I saw her face it was Y/N crying... I felt bad about me ignoring her but I continued to walk.

"So she didn't know about your surprise date?" asks Hange, I then nodded and she let out a huge scream.

"Oh Levi, I wish I could find a guy like you" as she said continuing her screams, when we passed by Eren and the others.

"Is the plan going well heichou?" asks Eren and I nodded, they knew the plan and we're set to initiate it now.

Reader's POV
I was in my room cryung and crying when Mikasa and Sasha went inside and sits next to me.

"What's wrong Y/N?" asks Mikasa, I then wipe my tears and explained to Sasha and Mikasa what happened.

"How could he forgot it? Well I think he's just too busy just wait for him to remember it" as Sasha says while patting my shoulders. Then suddenly Armin came in he looks scared?

"It- It's captain h-he just got eaten by a titan" as Armin says I then wipe my tears and followed Armin.

"Where is he? LEVI? please don't go" as I said when we arrived at the rooftop. It was nightime and I couldn't see a thing I then sat down and cries more, when suddenly a light appeared. I saw Levi holding flowers for me and serenades me.

"I-is that Captain Levi singing?" asks Sasha, I was shocked when I saw Levi singing, he then comes close to me and hand me out the flowers, then everyone left.

"Do you think that I'm going to forget our anniversary?" he then said it while he's pulling the chair so that I could sit.

"What is all this?" as I said, I saw rose petals scattered on the floor, a dining table just for two with candles, the moon was just a perfect.

"Just think of that we are the only person in this world." as he said and he pulled me so that I could stand up then he holds my hands and waist then he danced with me.

"It's been one year since we confessed to each other. Everyday is a new beggining with you, and I could not wait to build a family with you Y/N!" as Levi says then he kisses my lips passionately.

"After this, We'll build a family together and opens a tea shop that you can manage, You're always be my baby Levi" as I said I hugged him tight and we just danced the night away.