Chapter 29: Tired

-Few Months Later-

"These are the people who spreads out the news about Eren's plan" as Jean said while we are looking at floch's squad.

"So you are all the Yeagerist? Why? would you spread that news in the townspeople?" As Hange said.

"To know that Eldian people would be saved by Eren" Floch said then I kicked his face just like what Levi did to Eren.

"That's enough Cadet Y/N" as Hange said while a wrapped my arms around mine and let out a huge tch. Since when Levi is not here anymore my life where just boring, all I can say that I am becoming like Levi.

"Dismissed" as Hange said, I can see she is very tired and since Sasha died and Eren protests our squad are not as the same squad anymore. We then left and find Armin.

"Erwin! Why did you pick me? This children is losing their will to fight!" as Hange said while she sits down as I watch her talking to herself.

"Armin!" as I said I hugs him and he is with Hitch, I then hugs her because it's been a really long time since we both reunited.

"Premier Zachary wanted us to go to his office" as Mikasa says, we then nodded and followed Mikasa.

"Sit down cadets" as Premier Zachary says, We then notice a chair and asks what is that for.

"It was the new scouts whom I commanded them to bring these up here since it has no place to put in, Now we are not letting you talk with Eren" as he says, we all then gasped including Mikasa.

"Why? we really need to talk to him about his intentions" as I said, he just shakes his head.

"Is there some other way we can talk to Eren?" as Mikasa says, he just shakes his head again.

"No, for the meantime I'll let the scouts guard him, you're all dismissed" as Premiere Zachary says we then walk outside the door.

"Mikasa what are you doing?" as Armin says trying to stop Mikasa from overhearing Zachary's conversation with the scouts. Suddenly, Mikasa felt something strange was gonna happen.

"Armin, Y/N Duck!" as Mikasa says while holding our heads to duck. Then there was a big explosion occurs.

"Are you okay Mikasa? Y/N?" Armin said while he gives us a hand to stand up. We then runs to see the building and we saw Premier Zachary dead. We then goes to Hange and discuss what happens.

"Are you hurt?" as Hange says while holding my shoulders then she saw a single wound in my arms.

"I'm really dead to Levi, I promise him that I would never take my eyes off you and I promise him that no wounds would be seen in you" as Hange said while looking at me. Then a scout suddenly opens the door.

"Commander!!! Eren escaped from the prison!!" as the scouts says we are shocked even Mikasa.

"Armin, Y/N what's happening to our world right now?" as Mikasa says while she hold her head.

"We'll find Eren and the others for the meantime.. Hange find that marleyan chef" said Dot Pixis, Hange nodded and we all follow her and rides our horses.