Chapter 8: The Female Titan Part 1

As me and the girls getting ready for the ambushed that we are going to plan. A sudden knock on the door we heard in the early morning. It was Section Commander Hange Zoe, she then comes in and sat beside me.

"Are you guys ready we'll be leaving at exact 5:30" Hange said.

"Section Commander? what if we failed this mission?" I ask Hange with a worrying tone.

"Erwin's plan never failed trust him and the plan will succeed plus, we have Eren as a back up titan" she said then she Moves towards the door and waves us goodbye.

"I should look for Eren" Mikasa said, me and Sasha nodded

"I'll look for Armin too" I added then I rush to find Armin and there he was in the stables feeding his pet horse.

"Hey Y/N!! are your legs okay now?" said Armin while getting the hay 

"Uh yes thank you.. Hey Armin please be safe? for me okay?" I said to Armin and I hugged him and he hugged me back. Then as I am close to my room someone grabbed me by my hands.

"Hi Princess" it was Levi, he was ready to go with his black suit and cravat.

"Be safe for me Princess" he said while hugging me and kissing me in my forehead. I blushed, because this is the first time going on a mission as Captain Levi Ackerman's girlfriend.

"I will, and you too Heichou" I said while leaning to him for a kiss. Levi is splitted from us because he needs to be with Erwin going to the Military police department, so that means we can't see him riding ODM gears.

-Start of the mission-

"You guys stay here and stick to the plan" Armin said while going down to the carriage. First, we need to lure Annie in the underground so that she won't transform as a female titan when we did that, we can capture her and the mission would be successful.

Armin's POV

I now in the direction in the Military police I saw Annie talking to her friends. I approached her

"Armin? what are you doing here?" Annie said while in shock.

"Some Military Police are finding us and we need some help" I said while we are in a place where it's dark.

"Annie!!" Eren and Mikasa said.

"Hey guys!! I missed you where's Y/N?" said Annie then we just walk and walk until we reach the underground entrance.

"Come on Annie why are you not coming?" said Eren

"I'm not used to a dark place" Annie said.

"Oh yeah it's because you can't shift into your titan form am I right?" asks Eren ready to bite his hand.

"We know you're the female titan Annie Leonhart, but why would you do it" I asked her then she just laughed out of the place.

"Oh Armin!! What the heck are you saying" she said then I saw her with her ring ready to prick his finger off.

"Now Y/N!!!" then I signaled Y/N including scouts in the roof ready to slice off Annie. We are too late she transformed.

"Armin, Eren, Y/N DUCK!!!!" as Mikasa reach for us to the underground tunnel. That was close.

Levi's POV

"Are you sure that position of Y/N in attacking would keep her safe?" I asked Erwin, we are in a carriage going to the military police.

"Yes, I am sure about that" he said then suddenly our ride was being stop by the Military police. 

"Get off the vehicle now!!!" said the Military police.

"Oh boy here we go again" as I said to Erwin, I felt calm knowing Erwin's plan.

"Jean I mean Eren and Levi let's go" as Erwin said with Jean disguised as Eren goes down to the carriage.

"What are the Survey Corps doing here?" the military police asks.

"We have some urgent business to do can't you see brat?" I said while looking at him furiously and my hands wrapped. 

"Levi just stop! We have a business to take care of with Eren Yeager" said Erwin.

"I-is that the boy who could transform? Back all of you" as the military police said while pointing the guns at us. Then we heard a loud thunder coming from the sky. A titan has been appeared. I watch as the thunder goes down a loud growling heard from the district. I couldn't help myself but to look at the sky and hear people screaming.

"My Precious Girl, please be safe I'll wait for you" as I said to myself.

Reader's POV

All of us now are here in the tunnel and seems like Annie really wants to get Eren but that's not going to happen. We and Mikasa are headed outside to fight the female titan while Armin stays with Eren and figure something out so that he could transformed. 

"Y/N on the right side, I'll manage the left" Mikasa said then she flew away. It's time to show this Annie Leonhart who really Y/N Arlert is!

We then flew ourselves with our ODM GEARS then I sliced up as fast as I could the legs and arms of the titan because it wouldn't penetrate on our blades. It was successful! but it wouldn't let it stop Annie from destroying everything.