Chapter 3: The 57th Expedition Outside The Wall Part 1

"Hey! You're awake now!! Good Morning Sleepy Head, always be safe during our first expedition" said Armin hugging me. It was 5 in the morning and it is our expedition day where we have to go outside the walls. This is a dream come true for us especially to my cousin Armin. We wanted to wander places outside the walls especially the ocean.

"Hey Y/N be safe okay?" said Jean with a concerned tone.

" I will you guys!" I said so that they wouldn't be so worried.

-3 hours later-

It was 8 in the morning and we are now here in the gate of the wall waiting for it to be opened. I was in the center formation and Armin, Jean, Sasha are with me while  Mikasa and Connie are together. While Levi's Squad is in the front formation with Eren, because they are good assasins in their batch with 200 kills from Levi? WOW just WOW.

"The 55th Expedition Outside the Wall... COMMENCED NOW" as soon as Commander Erwin shouted that. we shouted through our hearts and moved straight.

"A 5 Meter High Titan is on the right wing" said Hange Zoe and boy I am scared to see those horrible monsters once again.

"The Support Formation we're on it" said the other scout. As they fly away with their ODM gear they have killed the titan in less than a second. i was amazed when...

"Hey guys don't look there keep moving forward" said our Squad Leader. Then we have reached into a flat surface then we needed to split up in our formation.

Me, Jean, Armin, and Sasha with our Squad Leader moves towards when we have been splitted up. Then a red signal flare blews up from a sky which means a titan has been spotted at the left wing. Then a green signal flare blew up from the sky and it means that we need to change formation.

"Okay Jean and Y/N you two proceed heading towards the forest then Sasha and Armin come with me in the right wing got it?" said our Squad Leader.

"Yes sir!" altogether we said that.

"You know Y/N I always wanted to be alone with you someday and get eaten by a titan together" said Jean in a joking way.

"Oh just shut up" then I saw a black signal flare across the sky signaling us that there is an abnormal titan coming on our way.

"Well let the fun begins, Jean stay with my horse i'll be right back" as I said while balancing myself to stand up in my horse and directed my ODM gear in the titans nape. 

"But it's dangerous to go there alone!!" he said while holding my horse.

"Just go trust me" I said then I commenced to kill the titan and it was just a successful kill.

Armin's POV

We are here in the Right Wing when suddenly a black signal flare appeared in the sky. Oh I hope Y/N would be safe I promised my uncle to protect her at all cost.

"What was that?" said our Squad Leader.

"An abnormal Titan I guess" Sasha added.

"Why is it running fast towards us? Mikasa said while she is balancing herself on the horse and ready for action.

I saw Mikasa and our Squad leader fight the abnormal titan but it's no use, it is stronger than the other titan. 

"Retreat!!! Armin get ready to shoot the black signa-" As soon as the Squad leader ends his phrases the titan lifts up the string of his ODM gear and swung it that causes the Squad leader to be thrown at a long distance and Phoof! just a bubble our leader was gone.

"It looks like I can't handle this Armin blow that flare now!" said Mikasa and I blowed up the black signal smoke.

Levi's POV

Tch many black smoke signal are covering us now, I think Erwin's plan is going something by luring the female titan in the forest. I hope that Y/N is safe and not doing anything stupid! Tch I can't stop worrying about her.

"Levi Heichou? Where you going?" ask Petra.

"I'll be back just go stick with the plan that I have planned and protect Eren at all cost!!! Got it?" I said while rushing to the center formation towards Y/N.