Chapter 22: The Night Before The Surprise Attack (Bonus Chapter)

"As soon as the lights are in order. Me and Onyankopon would land there and make sure you are with Eren. Got it Mikasa?" as Hange says while pointing her fingers in the plan attacking Marley, so that we could bring back Eren.

"This is a tough job for all of us make sure you follow the plan" as Levi says while sipping the tea. It took months for us to have this kind of plan. We need to this to retrieve Eren. Since he left us and just write letters to us knowing that he will have a surprise attack. We then all nodded while fixing our things for tomorrow's attack.

"Hey" Levi says while holding onto my shoulders. He hugged me very tight he didn't care if everyone sees his soft gesture of his.

"Please be safe for me okay?" as I said to Levi touching his chin, he then nodded and I kissed his cheeks.

-Few Minutes Later-

"Are you okay Mikasa?" as I said to her while patting her shoulders. We are in our rooms to rest up for the big day tomorrow.

"Hey you want some Y/N? Mikasa?" as Sasha says while offering us some bread. I then kneels at Mikasa.

"Eren is safe okay? He will come home" as I said while holding Mikasa's cheeks. Mikasa hugs me while Sasha is there eating and eating.

"Thank you Y/N" as Mikasa says. A few hours later, Mikasa and Sasha were sleeping. I jumped out of bed and walks towards the door to go to my favorite hangout place in the HQ. I walk out of our room and goes straight ahead first at Levi's Office, I knocked three times but there was no answer.

"I think he's asleep already" as I said in myself while walking towards my hangout place. As I open the door I saw Levi sipping his tea and staring at the moon.

"There you are" I said while hugging him in his back. He then smiles at me and kisses my forehead.

"What are you doing here in the middle of the night cadet?" as he said while I'm going to sit down at the floor.

"Just wanting to see the moon and fresh air" as I said while he sits down beside me.

-BG MUSIC: SO IST ES IMMER BY HIROYUKI-

"I would not buy that" he said while he pulls my head to his shoulders and holds my hand tightly.

"You know me very well Levi" as I said while holding his hands tightly.

"I know you're scared for tomorrow, but think of it you're going to save Eren's ass tomorrow. That brat always going on his own" as Levi says while sipping his tea.

"Do you think we would accomplish this and retrieve Eren?" as I said to Levi while looking at the moon. Levi then goes for a sip on his tea and laid his hands on my chin to look at me.

"I promise you we'll save that brat! I also promise you after this I'm going to marry you and build together our very own tea shop, This I promise you brat!" as Levi says while he leans on me and kisses me in my lips.

"I love you Y/N, Now go back to your bed brat!" as Levi says then he sips his tea again.

"I love you too My Captain!" as I said, I kiss him goodbye and I left him, because he told me to get to bed to rest for tomorrow's agenda.