Chapter 34: Welcome!

-This chapter happens before the rumbling and before Sasha dies-

-4 years ago-

-BG MUSIC: THE OTHER SIDE BY CONAN GRAY-

We are here in the boat ready to dock at the Azumabito's Estate, I'm with the whole squad to explore The boat begans to dock and we all stood up and saw the town.

"Okay! Let the Survey Begin!" as Hange said we all then walk with our civilian clothes and walks through the market. When suddenly a large horn stops us all.

"What is that?" Sasha asked we all then saw what is Sasha seeing, then Hange waves at it.

"Why kind of horse is that?" as I said we all then waved and greets the honking horse.

"Why is it moving fast?" as Connie says, we are all shock and then Hange waves again and explains to us what is it.

"It's a Car, I heard of it before docking here... Hello Car!" we all then wave and left a loud noises. We all then walks and Levi is behind me keeping an eye on me and protecting me for anything.

"I'll take this please" as Sasha said then we all stopped and saw Sasha with a liquid on her hand. I then buys what Sasha said.

"Why is this cold?" as I said then Connie buys with Jean, everyone buys it and we are all surprised how cold it is.

Levi then grabs the food and licks it infront of me in a seductive way, I then swallowed slowly he is tempting me.

"What?" as he says while giving me the ice cream, I then removes my sight in him as he gives me the ice cream. I then had an idea, since Levi is looking at me I then licks the ice cream slowly making him stutter and making him sweat.

"Stop that Cadet" as he said I saw him covering his middle because I know he got hard, then I just walk away laughing. Then while we are walking a clown suddenly stops Levi.

"Hey there son, you want some candy?" as the clown said, Me and Sasha saw that and we just silently laugh our lungs out. I know Levi's height is like the children here HAHAHA. We are walking again, when suddenly Levi grabs the hand of the kid.

"Hey that's not your ring" as Levi says, I was robbed by a kid and took my ring, why didn't I notice it. The townspeople saw what happened and orders them to torture the kid who stole my ring. Wow? torture, I thought we're the only devils in this world.

"Stop it, don't scare the kid like that" as I said.

"The ring is her mother's, he took it to clean it" as Levi says, I then was shocked mother? I blushed a little and he held my hand while carrying the kid in his other hand

"I-I'm sorry, my son took my ring to gave it to her father to clean it" as I said.

"Yep they're just a happy family with a lovely couple hehe" as Hange said then we run away to escape the townspeople. We then stop when we are not being chased.

"Where's the kid?" as Levi says I then points where the kid is. Then Levi pulls me to stand up and puts the ring back into my finger.

"Our son? really? Cadet?" as he says while putting the ring on my finger and kisses my hand.

-Fast Forward-

We are in the middle of the meeting when Eren walks out, Mikasa then followed him but the meeting still continues. Levi's arms is wrapped around my shoulders while listening.

"Levi, I need to go to the restroom" as I said then Levi removes his arms and nods.

"Can I come too Y/N?" as Sasha says then we went outside to look for the restroom, but we saw Eren and Mikasa talking to the kid who stole my ring earlier, we went there and the kid apologized to me for what happened earlier, his family then offers us a wine.

"More please" as I said few minutes later Jean, Armin, and Connie found us drinking wine and joins us in the tent. Few laughs later we are all drank and we passed out and couldn't remember anything.

Levi's POV

"Oi four-eyes! have you seen Y/N and the others?" as I asked to Hange, I was worried what happened to her when we walked outside and saw them passed out because of the wine they've been drinking. Tch this brats always acts like a kid.

I then carries Y/N to her room while the others are awake and walking to their rooms. When suddenly Y/N speaks causing me to stop.

"Hey! Do you know Captain Levi?" as Y/N, I then continued to walk and listening to her drunk voice.

"He's a clean freak and the shortest man alive" as she added, I then was shocked when she said that, that makes me grumpy. As I puts her to bed, she speaks once again.

"But I love him very much, I would never leave him alone, I'll always be by his side" as she said, I blushed a little and kissed her forehead, then I saw tears from her eyes.

"Tch, you're so dramatic brat" as I said while leaving her in her room with Sasha and Mikasa.