Chapter 3: The 57th Expedition Outside The Wall Part 2

"Yesssss have you seen that Jean? I killed a titan for the first time" I said happily and cheerfully, well it's my first time to kill a titan and I'm so happy about it wait till I tell that to everyone.

As I was about to go to Jean and to my horse a huge thud on the ground stops me. Is it another abnormal titan? and then boom it kicks me off the ground. Is this the end for me? Is this it? 

"Oh shit Y/N!!!" Jean screamed as loud as he could he followed me in a distance path.

Well this is the end atleast I got myself 1 titan killed thanks to all of you. Thank you Armin for being there for me as always. As I close my eyes ready to fall down on the ground. I heard a loud noise and it was the noise of the ODM Gear, someone grabbed me in my waist and I opened my eyes and it was Captain Levi.

"Ca-Captain Levi?" I said suprisingly

"You dumbass brat? why didn't you obey the formation? did you want to die in an early age stupid?" he said and I could tell you he is very frustrated and at the same time angry.

"I-I-I" I can't complete my words but it was filled with tears. A second chance? thank you Levi for saving me.

"Next time don't ever leave your horse behind! Jean! what the fuck are you doing just standing there and not saving Y/N!!! If i'm not here she supposed to be dead by now!!! said Levi, he heads back to his horse and moves towards his original position.

"I'm really sorry Y/N, I don't have guts fighting titans Are you hurt?" said Jean-boy.

"It's okay Jean-boy, good thing Captain Levi is there to save me, and it just my knees are injured don't worry, now let's continue?" I said while comforting Jean and We head straight back to our positions.

Levi's POV

As I am near Y/N's I saw with my own eyes the female titan kicking Y/N.

"Oh shit sherlock" I said with a full speed of my horse I managed to fly with my ODM gear and I have captured Y/N safely. That's a relief for me!

"You dumbass brat? why didn't you obey the formation? did you want to die in an early age stupid?" I said

I can't control myself with anger and frustration that was close. I don't want to lose someone again this time especially her! I have lost many people that I have loved! I can't lose her.

I rushed to my horse and go back to my original formation. Damn! am I too harsh on her? I didn't even ask her if she was okay and she was injured!!!

As I go back to my squad, it was a perfect timing for me and my squadmates.

"Heichou, I can transform now into a titan, the female titan is killing lots of our comrades I can't let it happen!" Eren said while in a position ready to bite his hand.

"It's you decision but if you trust us we will accomplish our mission, now Eren decide whether you want to stick with us or stick with you dumb plan of yours" I said to Eren calmly.

"Trust us just this time Eren" Petra added. Eren nodded when we reach at the middle of the forest. The Female titan was trapped by strings attached to her. 

"See Eren you choose to trust us, now we accomplished Commander Erwin's Plan" said Gunther

I hop on the tree where Erwin is standing and said to him "You're plan was successful".

"Yeah I hope this helps who really this female titan is, how's Y/N? I heard you splitted up the squad to save her" said Erwin.

"She's too close to death I can' let that happen" I said while I transferred myself to the female titan's shoulder.

"Hey you I know there is a person controlling that, I can't wait to tear your napes off and kill you. You even try to took away my precious girl, you'll have to pay for this" I said while the blades of mine are pointed into the titan's nape.

"Petra, Olou, and Gunther bring Eren out of the forest safely" I exclaimed and they nodded.

Eren's POV

Good Thing Captain Levi is there to save Y/N!! Now the only way to accomplish this expedition is to get out of this forest and retreat and have a full trust on them.

"Eren Let's go" said Gunther.

We now flew with our ODM gears when another scout shows up in our left corner we thought that it is Captain Levi.

"It's Captain Levi!! Wait i'll just tell him something" said Gunther. When he approaches the scout slashes Gunther's neck. We are shocked about what happened.

"Olou, Petra let's help Gunther" I said in a loud voice begging them to help him.

"It's no use Eren let's head straight forward and escape this forest" said Petra

"I think that's the female titan" added by Olou.

"Eren you need to trust us ok? Now we ne-" just as Petra was saying something a flash of thunder appeared right in front of us.

Reader's POV

"What the heck is that" I jumped out of concussion because I didn't know where it came from, oh Levi please be careful please!!..